• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Music producing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, old site lurker here. Probably a few people remember me from some years ago.

I'm into music making and I thought it would be nice to get back here and share my work.I'm experimenting with different sounds, mostly trying to create minimal,addicting sounds. You tell me if you like it or not!

Also, this could be a general thread where people share their work.
Thanks in advance for any feedback, here is my soundcloud link:

https://soundcloud.com/untld126

Level 23
Most of your songs are a bit too monotonous. They change a bit, but their beats/tones are just too similar in every songs. NYE+126aza for example, Pitch gets higher (I think?) and tones differ a bit but it's just way too repetitive. It's the same beat the whole song. This repetitive pattern is very obvious in Just a loop. They are minimal in a way, but not addicting. I could listen to them once or twice but not again. :/

No Oddity and Orange agent was pretty neat though. In Siz was pretty good too but I think the beat during 0:28-0:30 is... a sec too long. made it sound bad.

tl;dr a lot of the songs are good in the first 20 or so secs but suck the rest of the duration.

Btw, I'm not a music guru, mind you, those are just my opinions.

Also, welcome back to hive. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.