• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Entangling Roots Animation Change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
So in my map I'm working on, I have an ability named Rune Prison. The problem is, I used Entangling Roots, and I changed the animation/attachments and buffs, and my runes will appear but, the roots will still come up, which I don't want. Can anyone help? If you can then :pal: +Rep! :pal: Additionally, how can I get the runes to stay there for the entire duration of the spell? Because they'll appear, and then disappear after 2 seconds.

Level 12
You need to change the model effect on the buff; That or create a new buff and then add it to the existing skill after deleting the old one from the buff field.

Also, change the model file from the Entangling roots (In the buff) to the runes. If that doesnt work you may need to use dummy units and make it periodically play the stand animation via triggers.

Level 5
You need to change the model effect on the buff; That or create a new buff and then add it to the existing skill after deleting the old one from the buff field.

Also, change the model file from the Entangling roots (In the buff) to the runes. If that doesnt work you may need to use dummy units and make it periodically play the stand animation via triggers.

should've read better, I already deleted the buff and it's still there...

Level 26
^ plus: you have to understand that buff stays still unless duration is over. Either create new one and customize yourself or change value is Art - Target in ladder one.
Whats the rune model? I mean it's path. It model you want to use has only birth/death animation (doesn't own stand one) it's effect will stay only for short period of time ;/

Status
Not open for further replies.