• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Spell] Entangled Goldmine stops after upgrading it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Hi,
I made 3 buildings of an Entangled Goldmine for my Dwarf race. However, when I upgrade it, the mining stops and I have to unload and load one worker so it continues. Note that all three buildings have different abilities based on the Entangled Goldmine ability since every upgrade will increase the amount of gold collected.
Any idea how I can continue collecting after an upgrade? Maybe with a trigger?
The abilities have no order, so what can I order?
If I order the mine to unload the worker I need to wait some time maybe and load the worker again and I need to store all loaded workers which means I have to use an unload event system :/
Is there no other way?
I could maybe give the ability 3 levels and always use the same building and then let the ability be leveled up for the building only?
How can I change the model of the mine building if it is the same building?
I did not try a Chaos ability solution to replace the mine but I suspect it will have the same effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.