• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] enimie waves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
ok so im confussed/lost. i want to make it so that when player one types "-send" it creates a certian number of enemies in a certian spot and then the enemies walk down a path towards a building they want to destroy.

my problem is i can get the enemies to spawn but they dont go down the right path and if they see you they walk right past you. i would like them to attack if they see you and if they kill u or u run away they continue to walk toward the building to attack it

Level 13
  • Unit Group - Pick every unit in HeroGroup and do (Unit - Order (spawns) to Attack-Move To (Position of (Picked unit)))

That's surely one way.

But I think you can even use "Unit Issue Point" and use "last created unit".
When you create units by using "Create "Any Number" of "YourUnit" at point facing" then "last created unit" will pick all created units.

Level 9
And how did i write? Attack-Move = issue-point order, spawns = created units...

DarkAngelAzazel said:
When you create units by using "Create "Any Number" of "YourUnit" at point facing" then "last created unit" will pick all created units.

Wow, can i really pick groups with "last created unit"? Didn't know it. Nice thing, although it's useless when you create units with loop.

Status
Not open for further replies.