• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Engineerin Upgrade help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Ok im not sure if this should be in the spells category but w/e here it is: whenever i use the ability engineering upgrade for an ability for a hero.(id change it) the level 1 tooltip works fine but the level 2 and 3 dont. the hero im using this for is called shaman chief abilities lightning shield, bloodlust, chain lightning, attuned energies (engineering upgrade) i made the bloodlust and lightning shield become hero abilities and they (3 other spells) work fine. i also made upgraded version of each of those spells for attuned energies. and in (engineerring) theres an area that says like robo-goblin (comma) robo-goblin (upgrade1). i replaced like robo-goblin with chain lightning and robo-goblin (upgrade 1) with chain lightning (upgrade 1) but it doesnt seem to work.(remember the spells and stuf allm work including attuned energies except when attunned energies becomes level 2. thank for anyone whop can answer this. :?

Status
Not open for further replies.