• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Endurance Aura in Spellbook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Hi,

I've just been trying to use the hidden passive thing on a spellbook for the first time and I've managed to get the ability hidden and it was all going well. Now the intention for the spellbook is that in the map you carry guns that fire at nearby enemies, I want to change the level of endurance aura to slow or speed up the bearer depending on what gun they have (so they'd be fast with a pistol and slow with a launcher).

Issue is that the ability changes level but it won't reduce it's effect for some reason. Currently I have level 1 as -20%, level 2 as 0%, level 3 as 10% and level 4 as 25%. If I use a level 4 item it will give me the 25%, but when I swap to a level 2 item the buff will show it is level 2 but the movement will be unchanged. I tested to see if it just doesn't update by use a level 1 then a level 2, I did get the movement then but when I picked up the level 1 again the movement didn't update. Any ideas??

Status
Not open for further replies.