• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Empire : Total war

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Empire : Total War

Description

A adventure like map wich the goal is to gain control over the world
It will feature (i think uniqeu) army system wich units can fuse so you need a few units to fight a few other units (to prevent lag too)
Also you will be able to make merchant ships research infrastructure and be able to burn down and rebuild a city.
It should contain as many models that look like they come from the original game too.
It will be a big task but i think it will be fun

None yet deu its in alpha stage

I need:
A modeller
A Object data modifier
Another modeller
A idea person
Uhm and ofcourse someone who can make icons and skins
and a triggerer.

Mato2:Idea generator

Still searching alot of people to help

Last edited:
Level 9
Ok mato im adding you on the list :)
Fingolfin it gonna be a huge map and i think it will need over 100 custom unit that need alot of balancing and upgrades ability's and suck ofcourse i will work on it too
X-OMG-X
and you are spending too much time in wc3 (im only playing it 1-2 hours a day in the vacation

Level 12
IMO Rome: Total War was better.

Oh and BTW I have a map of the world if you need it (Its all dirt but has the continents excluding Antarctica)

Level 12
The map works for me...

And .10 or .20 so that its appropriately scaled with the map. Also, how do you plan to add the "turns" like in the real Empire: Total War?

Status
Not open for further replies.