• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Empire Battles v0.3

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Under development
ALSO i have gotta permission by gameranger member TEEMU
to post this on hiveworkshop
in order to meet him register on STEAM or GAMERANGER or someone who has it
can ask him.

upcoming changes:
30 movement speed to ground units
60 movement speed to air units

Keywords:
Empire Battle
Contents

Empire Battles v0.3 (Map)

Reviews
09:11, 25th Aug 2014 Orcnet: Lacking map description and a review stated below

M

09:11, 25th Aug 2014
Orcnet: Lacking map description and a review stated below

Level 21
This map is really terrible.
The terrain is completely flat and made with Grass Tile only. The game isn't even clear. What shall I do? Is there any way to win or I just keep building and building for the eternity? Shall I battle other players in multiplayer or what? Nothing of these was mentioned in your map description. The shipyard cannot be built. I order my peasant to build in on the shallow water but when he reaches the place, he stops and doesn't start to construct. That's a weird issue and sincerely I don't know what causes this.

To sum it up, the map has a horrible terrain, an unclear and pretty boring gameplay and no good map description. Sadly, these issues force me to give the map 0.5/5 and vote for rejection