• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Emerald Nightmare - Ent - New Version

This bundle is marked as lacking. It fails to meet the standard requirements and may only have minor use.
Reactions: deepstrasz
I create the new version but , ancient version as not Beauty full.

Important!!!!
to use this model in the gestion importation

Units\NightElf\Ent\GoodEnt.blp
Contents

Emerald Nightmare - Ent - New Version (Texture)

Reviews
Heinvers
Hey @erwin , I quite like the intent of making nightmare inspired skins and I will leave this pending for awhile in hopes that you might notice the review when you return :] Now, while the idea behind it is great, I think that the final execution is...
Level 3
It is a good work.
But as I can see on the screenshot, alpha-channel isn't working. I mean TC and leaves.
It will be great if you add an alpha-channel like of the original treant's texture and update a screenshot.

Last edited:
Hey @erwin , I quite like the intent of making nightmare inspired skins and I will leave this pending for awhile in hopes that you might notice the review when you return :]

Now, while the idea behind it is great, I think that the final execution is lacking when it comes to portrayal. I does lack a more definitive textural work since it is rather washed and blurred by the insufficient brush work done.
It needs clearly visible details like gnarled red hued roots (as exemplified by your reference image), highlights all around the top and middle section of the body segments plus more pronounced shadows at the bottom section.

Keep in mind that the light source comes from above in WC3, so as a consequence you need to follow that trend and apply the light source with that need in mind.
When and if you get back, be sure to check out this review and make the necessary changes to it :]

Left for pending