• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Emerald Gardens

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Emerald Gardens maded by Blizzard Entertainment, edited by BlackSunEmpire

Lush greenery has almost succeeded in cloaking the ruins of a city whose name has passed into memory. Pay heed to its mute testimony: peace is fragile where resources are in demand.

Map Info
Number of Players: 12
Suggested Players: 4v4, 6v6 or FFA
Map Size:
-Full 192 x 192
-Playable: 172 x 172
Tileset: Sunken Ruins
Game
This is alterned melee map whit capture points, normal victory/defeat conditions
are disabled. If player i destroyed (dont have units on map), he will be removed from
game and other players will continue to play normal. To win you must capture four capture
ponts, you can capture point by attacking it, and when capture points hit points are lower
than 100 ownership will be changed to owner of attacking unit.
REMEMBER: to win all four capture points must be controled by one player (cant win
if three points are captured by one player and one point by other, even if they play in
same team).
Changes
-Added guard tower
-Hero max level increased by 10 (Max Hero level 20)
-Added Attribute bonus ability to all Heroes (10 levels)
-Trees have 100 hit points
-Max food cap increase by 50 (150 max food)
Keywords:
blizzard, orc, human, night, elf, undead, melee, alterned, ruin, sunken
Contents

Emerald Gardens (Map)

Reviews
06:48, 5th Jul 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected Comment
Level 11
Your map gave me idea, il be acomplishing it now :D

to be honest, yesterday i download and play some alterned melee map whit some neutral buildings that can be captured (same way you capture here) and i decide to make melee map that you have to capture something to win. and here it is.
but i was lazy to make a map (terrian) so i take a finnished blizzard map...

Level 6
Okay, this isn't an altered melee, an altered melee would be a blizzard map but with new heroes. See?
This is a CTF map with Blizzard terrain.
One thing Blizzard was never very could about was terraining.
You should add some doodads to it. :/
You should fix all the grammar/ spelling errors in your description too. If you don't know how, then I don't mind fixing the current ones, but I'm not saying I'll fix any future ones.

Do all this, and I'll give this another look.
As for now, I'll keep it pending.

Level 11
Okay, this isn't an altered melee, an altered melee would be a blizzard map but with new heroes. See?
This is a CTF map with Blizzard terrain.
One thing Blizzard was never very could about was terraining.
You should add some doodads to it. :/
You should fix all the grammar/ spelling errors in your description too. If you don't know how, then I don't mind fixing the current ones, but I'm not saying I'll fix any future ones.

Do all this, and I'll give this another look.
As for now, I'll keep it pending.

Thanks for rewiew. Il do my best to improve map.

Level 22
Review by Ironside
----------------------

Positive features:

- Has a quest menu
- Unique idea

Negative features:

- Could use a custom race
- Terrain is from standard melee map
- Somehow show on the map where the control points are
- You should make allies count in victory
- The AI won't play the map properly, make the control points neutral hostile so the AI will have a chance to play too

Additional Information / Conclusion:

The map needs more work in order to be approved.

Rating: 2/5
Vote for:
Rejected