1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Seek unity between the elements in the 22nd Terraining Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Seize the moment! The 18th Mini Mapping Contest has commenced.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The heavens smile on the old faithful. The 16th Techtree Contest has begun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

ElvenFishVillage.blp

This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
This skin is a request, i need someone to make the crest of the one story village team colored for my map and to add a human birth animation to it.

CNP, RECOLOR, REMAKE, SOME BRUSH, SHADES, ETC. hope u all ilke it, this is a blizz skin (remade, fixed and created by Darkfang, aka me =P)

Keywords:
House, elven, fish, village, blood, elf, farm, night, building, food
Contents

BloodElfFarm, BloodElfVillage (Texture)

Reviews
17:30, 7th Aug 2011 shiiK: I don't think this is useful enough to justify the large amount of CnP. Rejected (until updated).
  1. 17:30, 7th Aug 2011
    shiiK: I don't think this is useful enough to justify the large amount of CnP. Rejected (until updated).

2. Klayton

Klayton

Resources:
    Resources:
    For being cnp and recolors these skins are very good.

3. Darkfang

Darkfang

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Thx men, but this is mainly a request, i need the crest of the one story house to be team colored and to have a human birth anim!