• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Elven Executioners

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Extremely old models of mine, which I thought you all would appreciate.

Feel free to edit and use this as you wish, but credits must be given.
Oh, and since this is an old model, all that incessant nattering over minor details such the lack of Elf ears isn't necessary.

Keywords:
Elf, Axe, Hero, lol
Contents

Elven Executioners (Model)

Elven Executioners (Model)

Reviews
14:35, 16th Jan 2011 DonDustin: the wrap is quite lacking right now. There are also a few unneeded faces(like the arthas face for instance). I would also like to see some more edits to the mesh.

M

14:35, 16th Jan 2011
DonDustin: the wrap is quite lacking right now. There are also a few unneeded faces(like the arthas face for instance). I would also like to see some more edits to the mesh.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Huh.

It's funny how such a few simple changes can make a rather interesting little model. That big heavy axe & those particles make that Attack Slam animation I've seen hundreds of times before look like something special. Interesting little additions here & there; and I love the design of the helmet.

Not into Elves, personally, but cool stuff.