• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Elite Rifleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hi, I am requesting some model animations for RiflemanElite model. It already has quite a few animations but there are a few that I am really in need of.

Basically, I need additional animations of a few shooting animations, and a reload that have running animations added to it so it will be shooting while running or reloading while running basically as well as a running throw.

Animations in need of adding walk to it:

-Attack One (add walking to legs)
-Attack Two - 1 (add walking to legs)
-Attack Two - 2 (add walking to legs)
-Spell Throw (add walking to legs)
-Stand Ready One (add walking to legs)

Making the new animation names like Attack Walk One, and Spell Walk Throw etc would be pretty good. Might be a good idea to just do one animation like Attack One adding the walk and then upload it here so I can see if it would work before asking anyone to spend more time on them. If this is a very difficult task to add pieces of an animation to another animation then just simply let me know by responding as I can do simple vertex editing but I dont have much experience in animating.

All credit to the original model creator and additional animations added would be given credit. Model is for a third person shooting project I have been working on recently.

Thanks

Attachments

• RiflemanElite.zip
    688.6 KB · Views: 38
Status
Not open for further replies.