• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Elite Darkspear Troll Rider

Elite Darkspear Troll Rider
197104-edad1c0542a45ea9df61bc91c762d2af.png
Created a mounted version of my Troll Elite Headhunter and Elite Berserker. :grin:
- Added Elite Headhunter Scout AWR (Ancient War Raptor)
- Added Elite Headhunter Scout Alternate AWR (Ancient War Raptor)
- Added Elite Headhunter Scout PAR (Primal Ancient Raptor)
- Added Elite Headhunter Scout Alternate PAR (Primal Ancient Raptor)
- Fixed the warnings
- Fixed the animation length of the Decay Flesh and Decay Bone
- Fixed the health bar
- Removed the unused tracks
Base Model Credits
Unit Type
Cavalry Unit
Author's Notes
Visit Johnwar's Models Discussion for updates and links for my models. :smile:
Contents

Elite Headhunter Scout (A) (Model)

Elite Headhunter Scout (Alternate A) (Model)

Elite Headhunter Scout (Alternate AWR) (Model)

Elite Headhunter Scout (Alternate B) (Model)

Elite Headhunter Scout (AWR) (Model)

Elite Headhunter Scout (Alternate PAR) (Model)

Elite Headhunter Scout (B) (Model)

Elite Headhunter Scout (PAR) (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
A very fine model and good use of in-game textures. Works in-game and performs very well. Good job.
Level 58
Hey johnwar, impressive pack you have here.

The only big correction I would recommend is that raptors are not flat-footed, but walked on the base of their toes. Change that, and lengthen the animal so it resembles the prehistoric Utahraptor.
Also, add more to the pack by making feathered Dromaeosaurs. The fan base may have both scaled and feathered freaks of nature!
This model is made by Hayate I just added more equipments, there is a pack of Raptors which is also made by Hayate I can try to add the raptors here to add more variations to this pack, but I have to ask Hayate for permission before I can do that. :smile:

Level 58
Please fix the following issues:
Both decay animations of your models should be 60 seconds long. This is wc3 standard.
The falls too quickly through the ground during the 'Decay Flesh' animation.
There are also some minor stuff. You can view them with sanity checker.
The decay animations are the same from Hayate's Darkspear Troll Rider so I don't really know how I can fix it. The warnings I can fix them. :smile:
Edit: Fixed the warnings but the decay animations I don't know how to fix it. :smile:

Last edited: