• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Elfsilver's Gallery of Icons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gallery.png

Hello, and welcome to my gallery. I decided to create this gallery just for publicity. Here, I will show off all my icons, plus maybe reveal one of my trade secrets when it comes to icons. So, please, sit back, and enjoy. Each picture will link you to the Resource page. Some icons are not shown here, and some are not for download.

Contents

PokeBall
Phoenix Blood
Shuriken Spin
Coke
Shield O' Luck
Bottled Soul
PokeBall

This icon was made out of boredom for no apparent reason, like most other of my icons.

Phoenix Blood

This icon was made out of boredom again, but this time I wanted to try out some new techniques, such as using layer opacity to shade a transparent object.

Shuriken Spin

Another boredom icon. This time, I used layer opacity to try to create a motion blur. I'd say it worked.

Coke

Don't you love long, boring summer afternoons, with nothing but PhotoShop to mess around on? Made for lulz in 5 minutes.

Shield O' Luck

Made for my campaign. It's an ancient relic said to give the wielder the powers of unheard-of luck.

Bottled Soul

Another icon for my project. Similar to the Phoenix Blood.

Elemental Blast

Made for Trillium.

Magic Bowl

For an icon made in 10 minutes or less, I believe it turned out pretty good. It was just a simple attempt to edit one of Blizzard's icons.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.