• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Army-of-pandas Art Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Panda

Icon Reviewer
Level 57
WoW_RPG___zBrewmaster_by_UdonCrew.jpg
  • Welcome to, Army-of-pandas first Art Gallery extravaganza! In this Gallery you will find 7 unique icons i have created just for your liking. Ok, so lets start with the tour, shall we.

--------------------------------------------------------------
3-2.jpg
1:This icon was made when i noticed i needed to start over on my once fireball icon i made, This icon is called "FireStorm" And it is first of six of this tour.
2-2.jpg
2:This icon was made especially for anyone who is in need of it, This icon is called "Molotov Bomb" And it is second of six of this tour.
4-2.jpg
3:This icon was made when i looked outside, i saw some lightning and i thought of making an icon, This icon is called "LightningBolt" And it is third of six of this tour.
7-1.jpg
4:This icon was made because jellyfish were always cool too me for some reason, so i made this for everyone out there. This icon is called "JellyFish" And it is fourth of six of this tour.
5-2.jpg
5:This icon was made because i always wanted too make potions of my own, This icon is called "ManaPotion" And it is five of six of this tour.
6-2.jpg
6:This icon was made because i always wanted too make potions of my own, This icon is called "HealingPotion" And it is six of seven of this tour.
icons_8029_btn.jpg
7:This icon was made because i didn't see a Fire Tornado at the hive, so i made this. This icon is called "FireTornado" and it is seven of seven of this tour.

Thats the end of our tour today, Hope you all enjoyed this tour as much as i did.
(Id like to thank "Elfsilver lord" for his gallery idea)
(Copyright - 2009)

Last edited:
Level 38
These are nice, I like the firestorm, jellyfish, and potions icons :)

The lightning bolt could use more contrast and a gloomier background though, and your fire coloration looks off on your fire tornado and Molotov cocktail. Usually fire goes from white in the center, to yellow, to red on the outside. Your Molotov cocktail seems to go in the oposite direction, giving it more the appearance of a bouquet of flowers. Your fire tornadoe is just orange and has no realy dark red or bright white parts, making it look more like it is made of Cheeto powder XD

If you add more contrast to the lightning bolt and fire tornado, and fix the coloration in your Molotov cocktail you'd have a very impressive set of icons :D

if i saw a model of that jelly of equivlent quality i would always find some way to use them, or make a jelly fish sting spell i can actually memorise what the spell would do,
jellyfish approches, rises above prey, lands ontop of prey hit's it's head/body with tentacles/stingers then jumps off goes away, target is then given jelly sting inwitch the damage fluctuates and a specific body part is damaged,

If it's

brain/head: mana set to 0 and prevents regeneration also may cause braindamage reducing all stats including max hp and max mana.

arm: damage is halved and attack speed lowered

Leg: movement speed decrease and may suffer extra damage from moving

Turso: unable to turn or very slowly turn, damage fluctuations are larger therefore take more damage, movement speed and attack speed decrease

Likely hood of body part is equivlent to their numbers (head 1/6 Body 1/6 arm 2/6 leg 2/6)

someone make a model for that awsome jelly, i emplore them!!

honestly the jellyfish icon is just excellent really awsome 5/5 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.