• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Eldubs's Melee Map Pack

95012d1293481729-need-pictures-your-map-description-come-here-eldubses-melee-pack-1.png

95008d1293480289-need-pictures-your-map-description-come-here-mushroom-battlezone.png
Pending (removed until aproved)
Players: 2
Goldmines: 4
Version: 1.1
Playable area: 64 x 64
Suggested modes: 1 v 1
Tileset: Dungeon

Description: Small mushroom battlefield is the thing that you need to conquer for your units to advance! If you don't win this battle your forces will be shed and you will lose the war!

Notes from me: This is my first melee map so please take it lightly, critic is still welcome as i am interested in making more melee maps and updating my old ones!

It might see plain because the dungeon tileset has only one buildable tile, i made a mistake there by choosing dungeon for my first map!

v1.1
-Improved terrain
-Added player numbers in name

196985-albums4140-picture39066.jpg

95006d1293480243-need-pictures-your-map-description-come-here-fang-mountain.png
Players: 2 or 4
Goldmines: 8
Version: 1.2
Playable area: 86 x 86
Suggested modes: 1 v 1, 2 v 2 or FFA
Tileset: Barrens

Description: Mount Fang, the dangerous mountain wall that wont get your land units through. Use your mind and ride around it, or conquer it with a zeppelin!

Notes from me: My second melee map, and i think this one is pretty good, i like it, it has balanced placing. Download and try it out in a game!

Version 1.1
-Fixed the cliff near reds and teals base
-Added monsters to base spawns
-Added player amount in name
Version 1.2
-Great improvement of terrain
-Added new monsters to the fountains
-Changed most of the monsters range to camp
-Reduced the drop chances of a few items
-Middle dragon changed to 2 level 9 lizards

196985-albums4140-picture39142.jpg

95004d1293480243-need-pictures-your-map-description-come-here-city-charge.png
Rejected (removed)
Players: 4
Playable area: 64 x 96
Suggested modes: 2 v 2
Tileset: Cityscape

Description: Defend your city, or attack it to claim victory over the battlefield!

Notes from me: My third map, with the tileset cityscape, adding some fine ammount of monsters with low chances of dropping items. If you get lucky they all might drop something!

Version 1.1
-Added player numbers in name
-Added monsters to player spawns

196985-albums4140-picture39067.jpg

95005d1293480243-need-pictures-your-map-description-come-here-drop-lake.png
Rejected (removed)
Tileset: Village

Description: The drop lake was a peacfull place... Untill the war came. People were crushed. So did the guards join the villages to pretoect them.

Notes from me: My second 2 player map, one side is a little more far from a gold mine, but its more safe from the other player. Please enjoy and criticize my newest map!

Version 1.1
-Terrain improved

196985-albums4140-picture39105.jpg

95010d1293480289-need-pictures-your-map-description-come-here-satanica.png

Players: 2 or 3
Version: 1.0
Suggested modes: 1 v 1 or FFA
Tileset: Outland

Description: These 4 floating isles, often called satanica are the doom, settle with 3 other settlements and defeat them. But beware... Satan never sleeps!

Notes from me: My newest map is called satanica! Use the fast phased skills of yours to defeat the enemies. If you dont act fast you will run out of gold and lose.

None

196985-albums4140-picture39143.jpg

95011d1293480381-need-pictures-your-map-description-come-here-boxes.png

Players: 2 to 4
Goldmines: 16
Playable area: 61 x 60
Tileset: Village

Description: Boxes, boxes, boxes and more boxes! Use your fast phased skills to defeat your enemies by stacking your defensive point with towers. But have some troops there as long range siege units will bash you! With the massive ammount of gold, but low ammount of wood this game just got interesting!

Notes from me: This idea is taken from sentrywizens map Spacing v1.0. Also this map doesnt work with Night Elf AI, i dont know why but it didnt work for me.

Version 1.1
-Improved the terrain to be more pretty
-Moved few goldmines to be more symmetric
Version 1.2
-Terrain improvement
-Middle monster were changed due to their superiority and ruining the tree with their spells.

Picture from version 1.0

196985-albums4140-picture39761.jpg

95009d1293480289-need-pictures-your-map-description-come-here-north-pole.png
Goldmines: 6
Tileset: Lordaeron Winter

Description: Ah, the north pole. How do children would of loved to go here and have meet santa claus. But sadly you dont see any santa. You can only see his hat in the middle.

Notes from me: I found this Christmas tree model on THW and that made me create this small map. If you look at it you can see the hat in the middle.

Version 1.1
-Removed third player (teal)
-Replaced one goblin merchant with a blue dragon roost
-Some terrain improvement
-New screenshot for you to glaze upon
-New item drops (level 8 permanent 100%) from level 9 golem in teals old base, and the level 10 dragon thats guarding the roost
Version 1.2
-Terrain improvements
-Fixed the player amount in the name

Picture from version 1.1

196985-albums4140-picture39881.jpg

95007d1293480243-need-pictures-your-map-description-come-here-guardian-river.png

Players: 2 or 4
Version: 1.0
Playable area: 60 x 92
Tileset: Black Citadel

Description: Tons of guards, can you kill them to obtain victory over the battlefield? Get to the mines by using zeppelins, and conquer your enemies by the upper hand!

Notes from me: I reall like this maps terrain my self, also its pretty balanced for a good and fair 2 v 2. Try it out and please comment. You can tell me anything bad because i dont take it as a bad thing, i take it as a compliment because you want to help me improve my map! So dont hesitate and test it right away!

None

Picture from version 1.0

196985-albums4140-picture39914.jpg

All art was created by -Kobas-, so if you want the same visit his page here!

Keywords:
Melee, human, night elf, undead, orc, maps, map, eldubs, melee pack.
Reviews
11:49, 3rd Jan 2011 General Frank: Some resources are rejected. Remove them and contact me as soon as there are ONLY approved stuff in this pack. 5th January 2011 General Frank: Good maps, good pack. Approved.