• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Elder Faerie Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Elder Faerie Dragon

FaerieDragon.jpg

Stats
strength.jpg
15+0.9
agility.jpg
18+1.5
intelligence-c.jpg
22+4
Level 1 Stats

Agi: 18
Int: 22
Str: 15

HP: 435
Mana: 486
HP Regen: 0.70
Mana Regen: 0.89
Attack Speed: 1.44
Armor: 4.5 (21.3%)
Damage: 52
Range: 700
Level 25 Stats

Agi: 54
Int: 118
Str: 36.6

HP: 845.4
Mana: 1734
HP Regen: 4.73
Mana Regen: 0.89
Attack Speed: 1.10
Armor: 9.6 (36.5%)
Damage: 148
Range: 700

Mass Banish
(Active)

icons_6656_btn.jpg

The Dragon uses its potent magic to turn any unit in a small AoE ethereal. While ethereal these units gain a 30% increase to their spell damage dealt but take an additional 50% spell damage. The banished units cannot be attacked or attack with anything other than spell damage for the duration. This spell effects both enemies and allies.

MC: 150/170/190/210
CD: 22
Duration: 2/3/4/5
AoE: 350/375/400/425

Concentrated Mana Blasts
(Self Buff)

icons_7153_btn.jpg

The Elder Faerie Dragons discard their weak projectiles in favor of magical attacks. This changes the Elder Faerie Dragons attack to magic type for the duration and adds a % of their int to their attack.

Damage Bonus: 1/8th 1/4th 1/3rd 1/2 of total int.
MC: 10/15/20/25 per second
CD: 7

Master Phase Shift
(Autocast)

icons_3306_btn.jpg

When the Elder Faerie Dragon is attacked it temporarily phases out of sync with our dimension to share its experience with the other Elder Faerie Dragons. Because each Elder Faerie Dragon does this their collective knowledge is shared and results in a temporary increase to the Elder Faerie Dragon's int. Any enemy offensive spell will set this off.

MC: 75/100/125/150
CD: 5/4/3/2
Duration of phase shift: 0.5/0.6/0.7/0.8 seconds
Int bonus per phase shift (stacks): 10/15/20/25
Duration of int bonus: 5 seconds

Superior Mana Flare
(Orb Effect)

icons_9609_btn.jpg

When an enemy unit casts a spell the Elder Faerie Dragon shoots a bolt of energy at them burning mana equal to the mana that spell originally cost+the Elder Faerie Dragon's int. The enemy takes half of that burned mana as damage. If an allied unit casts a spell 50% of the mana used is restored to them.

AoE: 700
CD of each flare: 2/1/0

Take it or leave it. Generally speaking though this idea is meant for an AoS map like Dota rather than an rpg or something equally less competitive and not team based.

Level 3
The fase shift and mana flare is very unoriginal. Other than that, cool ideas.

It's a faerie dragon...I mean if I wanted to ignore what a faerie dragon is then I could have totally ignored Phase Shift and Mana Flare but then that would defeat the purpose of it being a Faerie Dragon and I may as well have named this Elder Purple Elephant from Dimension X.

Level 18
No, you could just use those ideas to make a new faerie dragon.

For example hmm...

Instead of your Phase you make a thing like that:

Phasing - Target Point/Buffing - Gives a buff to the hero. The next time the hero received damages it gonna avoid it and instantly blink to the previous target point, dealing damages depending on hero's int to every nearby unit. (You can also make the same spell with a Target Unit casting and which deals only damages to the target. Also it can be better to make the hero casts a spell (a fake spell) to explain how it deals damage.

Mana Charge - Active/Waiting - When enabled, drain mana of every nearby unit (like 1/second). When hero's mana reach x% every mana is burnt and deals x damages to every nearby units. Damages depends on mana drained and hero's inteligence.

But dont worry, this is a really nice idea, +rep :)

EDIT: I used the skin of the faerie dragon in my ORPG, their name was Mirror Birds :)

Level 3
No, you could just use those ideas to make a new faerie dragon.

For example hmm...

Instead of your Phase you make a thing like that:

Phasing - Target Point/Buffing - Gives a buff to the hero. The next time the hero received damages it gonna avoid it and instantly blink to the previous target point, dealing damages depending on hero's int to every nearby unit. (You can also make the same spell with a Target Unit casting and which deals only damages to the target. Also it can be better to make the hero casts a spell (a fake spell) to explain how it deals damage.

Mana Charge - Active/Waiting - When enabled, drain mana of every nearby unit (like 1/second). When hero's mana reach x% every mana is burnt and deals x damages to every nearby units. Damages depends on mana drained and hero's inteligence.

But dont worry, this is a really nice idea, +rep :)

EDIT: I used the skin of the faerie dragon in my ORPG, their name was Mirror Birds :)

I could have done that but I wanted to stick to the Faerie Dragon lore so making stuff up on the fly like this wasn't really my intention.

Nice spell ideas. They could do really well in a hero...not so much this hero because they don't work with the stacking spell damage idea but they're defintely awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.