• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Faerie Dragon Wings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Yeah, I looked all over the internet and I can't seem to find Faerie dragon wing attachments. I have no idea how to "cut them off" the faerie dragon model (cruelty, no?) and I thought I'd ask here since it is probable that one of you has it in their collection, lol. Well, err, anyone?

Someone should make a wing attachments pack :(

Level 14
ill do the wings for you. and btw a that simple model edit wouldnt be good enough to upload on hive, so thats why you didnt find any :)

EDIT: you want them animated or not (flapping wings?)? and does the angle (180 degrees) fit?

EDIT2: i did both. hope they fit for you, i didnt test myself. let me know if something's wrong ^^

Attachments

• FaerieWingsAnimated.mdx
    7.2 KB · Views: 68
  • FaerieWingsUnanimated.mdx
    3.3 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Level 14
ok updated the unanimated wings:
but i really dont know how could i rotate and move animations (i think i could move & rotate bones)
can anyone tell me how?

EDIT: i can only move bones. and therefore i am not able to rotate the animated wings.

Attachments

• FaerieWingsUnanimated.mdx
    3.3 KB · Views: 51
Level 14
tryed another thing, try these on for size:

EDIT: nvm download just the FaerieWings, Argus fixed it. the resurrectcaster is a bonus (angel wings) xD
(and i fixed a thing with the model, that i forgot earlier)

EDIT2: yay i learned how to do it myself too ^^

Attachments

• Resurrectcaster.mdx
    10.6 KB · Views: 62
  • FaerieWingsAnimatedNew.mdl
    13.5 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.