• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Efrit

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Credit if you use.
Don't edit without my permission.

Keywords:
Lion, fire, efrit, ifrit
Contents

Efrit (Model)

Reviews
12:44, 18th Apr 2010 DonDustin: very creative and great execution, but edit the internal name please. Oh and the armor could need some unwrap improvements aswell. BlinkBoy: Rejected until update. Please change the internal name.

M

12:44, 18th Apr 2010
DonDustin: very creative and great execution, but edit the internal name please. Oh and the armor could need some unwrap improvements aswell.

BlinkBoy: Rejected until update.

Please change the internal name.

Level 2
I'm looking at this, and with all concern, are you sure you should publish this?

The face kind of looks like a mask, and if it is, I apologize. But that is not that caught my eye, it seems to also be very blurry, and if you are going to upload this...

I would suggest editing it.

Peace

Typoboy

I see the moderation ask me to change the internal name.
But no I won't change the internal name.
It may give useful information on the base model I used.
And it is a flaw exclusive to THW since the internal name is never shown anywhere but on this site.
An exclusive flaw require an exclusive fix and it is a waste of time.

I have submitted the pack on wc3c.net and they didn't bitched about the internal name althought they have a higher quality standard.
On THW you have low quality standard but still bitch about pointless details like the internal name that is quite paradoxal.

Level 26
I see the moderation ask me to change the internal name.
But no I won't change the internal name.
It may give useful information on the base model I used.
And it is a flaw exclusive to THW since the internal name is never shown anywhere but on this site.
An exclusive flaw require an exclusive fix and it is a waste of time.

I have submitted the pack on wc3c.net and they didn't bitched about the internal name althought they have a higher quality standard.
On THW you have low quality standard but still bitch about pointless details like the internal name that is quite paradoxal.

uhm...ok will review it later again