• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Editor bone animation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello, guys. I started making models of Twilight Sparkle, and suffer for a week trying to make the animation. Mdlvis a great program, but the editor of animations in it simply disgusting! Where you are creating animations for the models except Mdlvis?
attachment.php

Attachments

• Twi.gif
    Twi.gif
    289.4 KB · Views: 282
Level 4
I use Blender for modeling, but his plugin to import mdl not only animation, even polygons, not all imports. Then I took NeoDex (3d max 2012), but the script also did not import, continuously produces many errors when you import (tested on different models, including those that are of the MPQ). So I tried Milkshape 3d, but nothing too sensible not work.

I also tried to move the polygons from Blender in 3d max (in obj), and create animations already in it. However, when I exported the model using NeoDex this model does not open mdlvis, war3modeleditor and so on

Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but "Basic Animation Tutorial" is too complicated for my level of English. It would be super if the author had filmed a video on the most basic points.

I will try more Gmax today, perhaps this time will import animations, or even be to create them from scratch and import

Status
Not open for further replies.