• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Editing model's texture cause hair disappearance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hello everyone. I just tried to edit some of General Frank's models with permission.
I just want to change Blood elf red armor skin to purple but it cause problem and models don't have hair anymore. Help?

Attachments

• Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    63.5 KB · Views: 42
Hello everyone. I just tried to edit some of General Frank's models with permission.
I just want to change Blood elf red armor skin to purple but it cause problem and models don't have hair anymore. Help?

Hi there, what model did you try to edit and what texture did you try to use for it?

Level 6
General. I will appreciate if you tell me the way of fixing instead of giving me fixed model cause this is not only model I have this problem with.

Attachments

• Bloodelf_Hero_SwordChampion.mdx
    187.4 KB · Views: 22
  • Bloodelf_Hero_SwordChampion_Portrait.mdx
    69.7 KB · Views: 30
  • Textures__ArcaneBloodElf.blp
    88.7 KB · Views: 24
Level 6
General saving model to mdx cause geoset animation break again :\
It seems to me you cast a protection spell on your model. :|

I saved it to mdl and didn't cause trouble.

General saving model to mdx cause geoset animation break again :\
It seems to me you cast a protection spell on your model. :|

I saved it to mdl and didn't cause trouble.

Oh, that's the thing.
Never work with MDX format. Convert it first with something different than magos, then do your edits and then convert it back to mdx.

Status
Not open for further replies.