• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Eclipse Orpg 1.19beta

Created Kebab_Taxi
Edited by deathdoorwa0 or deathdoorway

Map features some unique and old features

Save/Load system
9 Bosses to fight from
Dungeon loot to fight for
Heroes come with 11 spells to fight from and upgrade over time
Antisingle player for those who wish to grind to much and then load after your afk for 24 hours
Anti Exploit system for those who wish to hack the map which will shut the map down
PVP system to allow duels
A catapult system that sends u into a dungeon.
5 minibosses to fight and gain items from.
15 heroes to choose and customize from.

Change Log

v1.19 beta
Nerfed Shurikens mana by 50 mana
Priest Heal spell works
Nerfed priest cd by 1 seconds on his level 1
Nerfed Taunt cd to 10 seconds, mana by 20, and took off 1 aggro unit
Redid the order of strenght intellegent, and agility hotkey order
Upgraded Druids regen spell by 200/400/500/500/1000
Nerfed Druids regen spell duration to 10
Nerfed the cd on natures blessing by 5 seconds
Increased Experience creeps give by 1/4 more
Elder totem now allows tauren to pick up
Nerfed all town 1 items cost by 5 gold
Increased priest mana by 50 starting value
Nerfed avatars cd by 60 seconds but nerfed duration by 15 seconds
Changed the spell effect on priest heal back to orginal
Nerfed Orc Berzerker armor by 5 but increase damage by 10
Changed Warlord ability for defender so icon doesnt show or get rid of icon
Nerfed 5 damage from all of people from area 2 and 1 armor
Took out the hold combat stance ability
Fixed Vampire spells so they dont swtich around
nerf Shaman mana base by 50
Fix shaman "inner peace" tooltip
Fix vampire "fear of the dark" tooltip
Fix vampire "vampiric aura" tooltip
Fix vampire "chilling aura" tooltip
Fix vampire "spine chiling aura" tooltip
Nerf Flame and ice mage attack range to 450
lower vampire's death coil by 25 mana and 9 cd
lower vampire's carrion swamp cd by 10/12/14/16 cd
Make all vamps aura 500 aura
lower howl of terror for vampire duration by 15, mana by 5 and cd by 25
Nerfed tsunami damage by 150 every wave
change shuriken hotkey to Q and smoke hotkey to R
Fixed Berzerkers blood cd to the proper time
Fixed druid Regen skill

v1.18
Moved items around in first town shop to access easier
Priced items for first town for gold
Fixed knock back on troll so it doesn't destroy any destructible
Nerf Fear of the Dark to 500 range
Swap vampires spells in his spellbook. his new spell book is Vampire aura, Death Coil, Chilling Aura, Carrion Swarm, Fear of the Dark, Spine Chill Aura, Undying Hunger, Taste of Death, Sleep, Howl of Terror
Swap rogues spells in his spellbook. his new spell book is Shuriken, Nightroot Poisen, Evasion, Smoke Screen, Wind Walk, Multi Shuriken, Critical Strike, Backstab, Shadow Strike, Calculated Strikes, Shadow Image
Nerfed Smoke Sceen to 30%, CD to 30, Mana to 200 but added 10% reduction from as and ms from enemys
Added 3 levels to shuriken which now deals 2x, 2.75x, 3.5x agi
Improved Shadow Strike to 4x instead of 3x
Nerfed Unholy Aura from 25% to 15% and 900 AOE to 700AOR
Redid all of the first dungeon triggers again. It should work 400% smoother and less lag.
Pirate dungeon now works fully and better
Lowered mana cost on Heal for priest, it is now 15, 40, 65, 100, 150, 200. Also for last two upgrade his cd goes to 1 then finally 0
Increased Taunts AOE from 500 to 600 and lowered the cd from 15 to 10
Nerf Bloodlust AS from 80% to 60%, MS from 25% to 15%, Duration from 40 to 30 seconds, and CD from 8 to 6
Increased Chain lightning on shaman Targets numbers 4/5/5/6, Damage increased on upgrade 3 by 200 and 4 by 400.
Nerf Speed of the Hunter range from 900 to 800, Ms 10,15,25% from 10,20,35%
Lowered Mend Wounds CD from 20 to 18
Nered Unholy Fenzy CD from 15 to 10 seconds, Duration 40 to 30, damage 35 to 65
Shadow Strike for necro now has a mana cost from the orginal 75 for all 5 levels to now 75/125/165/200/225
Fixed a bug where orc gangster boss gets stuck in castle when he shadow image
Fixed a bug where volcano boss resets if someone reenters the dungion
used cleansing from 8/7/6/5 to 7/6/5/4
Changed Divine protection effect to allow spells to be shown better
Changed Inner Fire effect to better suit the spell
Lowered vital Boon cd from 45 to 25
Lowered holy Shock cd from 35 to 30
Added 3 new shops but new items wont be added til next version
Fixed the frost dungion bug for the short term

Tool tip/spelling errors
Summon Scorpion tooltip
Summon Alpha Wolf tooltip
Troll Blood Tooltip

v1.18 beta
Added back emo.
Redid the guide for easier experience. *taken out for now*
Redid warlords charge and it finally works and better.
Death Cripple for vamp was giving 500% as rather than 5% as.
All mini-boss drops will now equip to the right hero. Vamps and hunt couldn't wear giant turtle skull helm but now they can.
Mini-boss drops will know have a level requirement of the area you enter level.
Priest now drops the right main hand and offhand weapon for satyr boss drops
Troll Berserker should now get loot from first dungeon
Frost Mage "Comet Storm" should be working and better than before
Troll Blood works now
Coment Storm Now has a 325 mana cost
Vampiric Aura has an AOE of 700
Spine Chill Aura has an AOE of 700
chilling aura has an AOE of 700
Fear of the Dark has an AOE of 700
Volcano now resets boss if no one is in dungeon
Volcano will not bug if killed or emo inside to make no creep spawn
Took sucide away from zappers
Naga will not bug if killed or emo inside
If you die in Loot room items will no longer stack or stay in your slot
Pirate Dungeon door works and will respawn correctly now
Undead mines now work and shut off to not spam
Vampire lvl 35 spell has been replaced and edited
Chilling aura should now decrease armor for every creep
Removed Wolf form from shaman
Removed Bear form from druid
Troll blood now cost 50 mana
Leg Slash now cost 90 mana
Fixed pirate dungion loot bug should now work

Tool tip/spelling errors
Defender spellbook - Battle Awareness
hunter spellbook - Searing Arrows, Triple Shot, Ankle Shot
Spell icon Tooltips
Defender - Protect
Hunter - Triple Shots, Ankle Shot
Tauren Brute - Seismic Smash, Blessing of Purity
Spine Chill Area tool tip error
Berserker Fury tool tip error

Credits to everyone

Paladins DoT system
Hiveworkshops terrain pack
Taste of death spell
Olofmoleman, Chriz, xXm0rpH3usXx, Celestea, Nasrudin, MC !, reinless, iNfraNe, HappyTauren and Nasrudin, CRAZYRUSSIAN for the ultimate terrainingpack, icons.
shamanyyouranus for the shaman totem models and icons.
VIRUS_OF_MADNES @hiveworkshop for the cam system
and Diehard@Azeroth for his Rpg pack

Screenshots

Waterfall.jpg

Town2.jpg

Town1-1.jpg

Creeparea2bridge.jpg

Creeparea1part2.jpg

Creeparea1part1.jpg

This map is protected. If you wish to look at triggers to learn from them your more than welcome to just PM me with reasons. I wont be handing out the map just triggers you need or want to learn from.
I do have the premission of lopaki himself to contuine the map.
Please follow us on our Offical Eclipse orpg website - Eclipse Orpg Official Forums

Or join our garena plus group - 77519

Keywords:
rpg, orpg, Eclipse
Contents

Eclipse Orpg 1.19beta (Map)

Reviews
00:37, 17th Sep 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Approved 20:15, 16th Sep 2011 Vengeancekael: Status: Rejected Lacking description: Template Credits need to be listed in the description. Also mention if the map is protected or not. Contact Me...
Level 10
Thanks ghost for you review, Let me take the time to respond back

started leveling together and could only do 1st dungeon at lvl30 each as the bosses entangling roots keep killing my vamp (even at level 30...?) so maybe try change the difficulty on 1st dungeon?
First boss is hard for low lvls yes. I'm actually working on improving the dungeon to make it less boring. About the boss, if you attack the vines and get 1/3 hp left on it, the vine will let you go. I may have to nerf the damage some yes.

also i found quite the ominous bug while we both loaded our new codes. it replaced my lighten helm with my buddy's ancient idol? don't know if vamp is suppose to be able to have that item but i now have ancient idol on my vamp. lost my lighten helm by loading my code.. so there is some other error in your loading trigger.
what version are you playing?? I had that problem with older versions going into new versions. I'm looking into it though.

Also about quests. Try making repeatable quests for say, killing xxx amount of kobold's or some such thing.
Next version will be the first to have quest. Not repeatable ones but you can just remake and redo them. They are basic at most and gets a beginner started with the map and understanding everything.

if there are any tier3 shops? we were hunting the whole of the lvl30 area and couldn't find anything.
Again the next update will have the tier 3 shops. I couldnt get time to do it for beta so once everything is all polish it will be added. Also I posted a list on the website of item stats of new and old items.

he level 30 zone is a tad too strong in my opinion.
If your talking about murcs? or Satyrs. Each zone has a different type of set up to get past or farm it. Satyrs arent good for a warlord due to his spin aint as affectful as with range. Defender should be use. Same with priest and druid. A priest should be used as druid isnt as effectful there.

It's quite hard. And that's what I like in an RPG. don't just want to have 5000+str and over a million attack damage and have 10 minute battles to destroy the bosses.
Thats actually what i wanted to achieve. I do believe some heroes are more buff than others which will be changed a bit in the future, but its not an rpg for the ones who want level 1 to 100 in a matter of mins. It takes time and effort.

LASTLY
will be sure to follow this RPG until the official releases.
I'm actually pretty much done with the next version. Everything i wanted to add or see in is added. I'm working on bugs, glitchs, and the lag that the map is currently making. Stay tune idk when it will be done

tompik

T

tompik

Is this alive or dead ? I am asking cause i find out that there is some other version of the eclipse - 1.27 beta 4 from another guy named: Yog_Sothoth. So i want to know whats the differences, cause i didnt found any forum or info of that 1.27 version.

And what should i play ... i dont want to play some unoficially changed maps.

1.27 is a hacked version from like 4 years ago. I'm currently without a computer to edit the map nor have time to really. So project is dead for a little.

Send it to me, I'll try to pick it back up and work on terrain. I'll send it back to you when you're ready to work again, like last time. You did include the terrain I did last time, right? Don't wanna have to do that again.

Level 3
For having Vampire this map a priori looked promising for me, moreover with those 11 skills i just love it. But as i always say all results whether it will be played or not, so when it came to gameplay it appears to be boring and even my favorite bloody vampire couldnt save the situation. Stopped playing after patrolling the whole gnolls area till 36 lvl and still couldnt complete mere 1 Dungeon "Defend town": Gary Moore dies. In advance, yes i know i could afk till 60lvl and kill every thing in this world bla bla bla.
-No single playing balance. You could notice this in descrition like "singles fck off" so we could do so and not waste our time.
-No point of towns with no having any difference: exam. same items
-Huge empty areas(with nothing filled). could be compact
-Creeps has too wide scatter. exam: could be more compact with proper respawn and certain balance.
-no quests, at least 1
Otherwise mechanics and hero contents are awesome. Sadly, deleted.