• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Eclipse Orpg 1.19beta

Created Kebab_Taxi
Edited by deathdoorwa0 or deathdoorway

Map features some unique and old features

Save/Load system
9 Bosses to fight from
Dungeon loot to fight for
Heroes come with 11 spells to fight from and upgrade over time
Antisingle player for those who wish to grind to much and then load after your afk for 24 hours
Anti Exploit system for those who wish to hack the map which will shut the map down
PVP system to allow duels
A catapult system that sends u into a dungeon.
5 minibosses to fight and gain items from.
15 heroes to choose and customize from.

Change Log

v1.19 beta
Nerfed Shurikens mana by 50 mana
Priest Heal spell works
Nerfed priest cd by 1 seconds on his level 1
Nerfed Taunt cd to 10 seconds, mana by 20, and took off 1 aggro unit
Redid the order of strenght intellegent, and agility hotkey order
Upgraded Druids regen spell by 200/400/500/500/1000
Nerfed Druids regen spell duration to 10
Nerfed the cd on natures blessing by 5 seconds
Increased Experience creeps give by 1/4 more
Elder totem now allows tauren to pick up
Nerfed all town 1 items cost by 5 gold
Increased priest mana by 50 starting value
Nerfed avatars cd by 60 seconds but nerfed duration by 15 seconds
Changed the spell effect on priest heal back to orginal
Nerfed Orc Berzerker armor by 5 but increase damage by 10
Changed Warlord ability for defender so icon doesnt show or get rid of icon
Nerfed 5 damage from all of people from area 2 and 1 armor
Took out the hold combat stance ability
Fixed Vampire spells so they dont swtich around
nerf Shaman mana base by 50
Fix shaman "inner peace" tooltip
Fix vampire "fear of the dark" tooltip
Fix vampire "vampiric aura" tooltip
Fix vampire "chilling aura" tooltip
Fix vampire "spine chiling aura" tooltip
Nerf Flame and ice mage attack range to 450
lower vampire's death coil by 25 mana and 9 cd
lower vampire's carrion swamp cd by 10/12/14/16 cd
Make all vamps aura 500 aura
lower howl of terror for vampire duration by 15, mana by 5 and cd by 25
Nerfed tsunami damage by 150 every wave
change shuriken hotkey to Q and smoke hotkey to R
Fixed Berzerkers blood cd to the proper time
Fixed druid Regen skill

v1.18
Moved items around in first town shop to access easier
Priced items for first town for gold
Fixed knock back on troll so it doesn't destroy any destructible
Nerf Fear of the Dark to 500 range
Swap vampires spells in his spellbook. his new spell book is Vampire aura, Death Coil, Chilling Aura, Carrion Swarm, Fear of the Dark, Spine Chill Aura, Undying Hunger, Taste of Death, Sleep, Howl of Terror
Swap rogues spells in his spellbook. his new spell book is Shuriken, Nightroot Poisen, Evasion, Smoke Screen, Wind Walk, Multi Shuriken, Critical Strike, Backstab, Shadow Strike, Calculated Strikes, Shadow Image
Nerfed Smoke Sceen to 30%, CD to 30, Mana to 200 but added 10% reduction from as and ms from enemys
Added 3 levels to shuriken which now deals 2x, 2.75x, 3.5x agi
Improved Shadow Strike to 4x instead of 3x
Nerfed Unholy Aura from 25% to 15% and 900 AOE to 700AOR
Redid all of the first dungeon triggers again. It should work 400% smoother and less lag.
Pirate dungeon now works fully and better
Lowered mana cost on Heal for priest, it is now 15, 40, 65, 100, 150, 200. Also for last two upgrade his cd goes to 1 then finally 0
Increased Taunts AOE from 500 to 600 and lowered the cd from 15 to 10
Nerf Bloodlust AS from 80% to 60%, MS from 25% to 15%, Duration from 40 to 30 seconds, and CD from 8 to 6
Increased Chain lightning on shaman Targets numbers 4/5/5/6, Damage increased on upgrade 3 by 200 and 4 by 400.
Nerf Speed of the Hunter range from 900 to 800, Ms 10,15,25% from 10,20,35%
Lowered Mend Wounds CD from 20 to 18
Nered Unholy Fenzy CD from 15 to 10 seconds, Duration 40 to 30, damage 35 to 65
Shadow Strike for necro now has a mana cost from the orginal 75 for all 5 levels to now 75/125/165/200/225
Fixed a bug where orc gangster boss gets stuck in castle when he shadow image
Fixed a bug where volcano boss resets if someone reenters the dungion
used cleansing from 8/7/6/5 to 7/6/5/4
Changed Divine protection effect to allow spells to be shown better
Changed Inner Fire effect to better suit the spell
Lowered vital Boon cd from 45 to 25
Lowered holy Shock cd from 35 to 30
Added 3 new shops but new items wont be added til next version
Fixed the frost dungion bug for the short term

Tool tip/spelling errors
Summon Scorpion tooltip
Summon Alpha Wolf tooltip
Troll Blood Tooltip

v1.18 beta
Added back emo.
Redid the guide for easier experience. *taken out for now*
Redid warlords charge and it finally works and better.
Death Cripple for vamp was giving 500% as rather than 5% as.
All mini-boss drops will now equip to the right hero. Vamps and hunt couldn't wear giant turtle skull helm but now they can.
Mini-boss drops will know have a level requirement of the area you enter level.
Priest now drops the right main hand and offhand weapon for satyr boss drops
Troll Berserker should now get loot from first dungeon
Frost Mage "Comet Storm" should be working and better than before
Troll Blood works now
Coment Storm Now has a 325 mana cost
Vampiric Aura has an AOE of 700
Spine Chill Aura has an AOE of 700
chilling aura has an AOE of 700
Fear of the Dark has an AOE of 700
Volcano now resets boss if no one is in dungeon
Volcano will not bug if killed or emo inside to make no creep spawn
Took sucide away from zappers
Naga will not bug if killed or emo inside
If you die in Loot room items will no longer stack or stay in your slot
Pirate Dungeon door works and will respawn correctly now
Undead mines now work and shut off to not spam
Vampire lvl 35 spell has been replaced and edited
Chilling aura should now decrease armor for every creep
Removed Wolf form from shaman
Removed Bear form from druid
Troll blood now cost 50 mana
Leg Slash now cost 90 mana
Fixed pirate dungion loot bug should now work

Tool tip/spelling errors
Defender spellbook - Battle Awareness
hunter spellbook - Searing Arrows, Triple Shot, Ankle Shot
Spell icon Tooltips
Defender - Protect
Hunter - Triple Shots, Ankle Shot
Tauren Brute - Seismic Smash, Blessing of Purity
Spine Chill Area tool tip error
Berserker Fury tool tip error

Credits to everyone

Paladins DoT system
Hiveworkshops terrain pack
Taste of death spell
Olofmoleman, Chriz, xXm0rpH3usXx, Celestea, Nasrudin, MC !, reinless, iNfraNe, HappyTauren and Nasrudin, CRAZYRUSSIAN for the ultimate terrainingpack, icons.
shamanyyouranus for the shaman totem models and icons.
VIRUS_OF_MADNES @hiveworkshop for the cam system
and Diehard@Azeroth for his Rpg pack

Screenshots

Waterfall.jpg

Town2.jpg

Town1-1.jpg

Creeparea2bridge.jpg

Creeparea1part2.jpg

Creeparea1part1.jpg

This map is protected. If you wish to look at triggers to learn from them your more than welcome to just PM me with reasons. I wont be handing out the map just triggers you need or want to learn from.
I do have the premission of lopaki himself to contuine the map.
Please follow us on our Offical Eclipse orpg website - Eclipse Orpg Official Forums

Or join our garena plus group - 77519

Keywords:
rpg, orpg, Eclipse
Contents

Eclipse Orpg 1.19beta (Map)

Reviews
00:37, 17th Sep 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Approved 20:15, 16th Sep 2011 Vengeancekael: Status: Rejected Lacking description: Template Credits need to be listed in the description. Also mention if the map is protected or not. Contact Me...

M

00:37, 17th Sep 2011
-Kobas-:
20:15, 16th Sep 2011
Vengeancekael:

Lacking description: Template
Credits need to be listed in the description.
Also mention if the map is protected or not.

Contact Me

Update: Pending

Check triggers, each time when I enter starting location it show me same message.
Game is impossible for 1 player. It isn't balanced nicely :)

I played as fm first time and gameplay is horrible, can't kill anything, spell cooldown is huge and attack speed slow.
Another time I picked hunter, now this is hero I needed, I was able to pwn even that kobolt captain or whatever with 3rd level.

So we can found heroes unbalanced as well :)

Items are useless...
Why not to add them to hero when you create hero unit.
Make them undropable and just level up or something after some time, killed creeps, taken damage etc...

Add camera system or whtever.
Each time when I die or kill boos hero is moved to camp (starting location). Can be annoying :)

No quests or story. Just kill kill kill.

Terrain is ok really cool, you improved standard one with custom resources but not 2 much to keep wc3 filling into it :)

Well I will rate it 3/5 for now, fix things mentioned above and we can give better score.

Last edited:
Level 10
Thanks for taking the time to actually review my map :D

If your talking about revive point saved messaged its because people didnt know thats where they would be set. If you think i should remove sure why not i guess.
Game isnt meant for 1 player just as tkok is. maybe later on when a hero is 30-50 he could start to solo the first 2 areas. More of a team based game that needs some type of strat.

I'm still working on rebalancing alot of heroes cause its hard to work solo. this version was more of a bug fixer due to game play was just bad, laggy, and dc half the time so measured had to be done. Any suggestions on rebalancing would be ubber :D

Items aren't totally useless as their stats give a bonus to some spells which i gotta replace with every spell dealing str, agi, or int to actually have people build

there wasa cam system before just seemed to bug majority of the people so instead of taking up space i took it out. Now when you state
Each time when I die or kill boos hero is moved to camp (starting location). Can be annoying :)
wut exactly is it.

as for story there is a mini background story in the quest menu and for quest Its hard to put in a unique quest instead of the same old kill, reward, repeat. I wanna imput a new way of rpging without having someone said oh he just copied that.

I will fix the things soon and hope to hear from you again :D
P.S. know any good terrianers that are willing to help out lol.

Level 1
feed back

Hey played your map. Awsum map nice terrian models etc. difficulty curve was a problem to me those kobolds in first area are easy to kill but the first dungeon is really hard in comparrison to xp gained, aswell as the orc and sytars. I played with a mate we were both lvl 20 -21 and the orcs and sytars gave us a hard time. And do please add quests thats wat rpgs are all about.

but all in all it looks like a good map, keep it up!:thumbs_up:

Level 5
Hunters lvl 20 pet alpha wolf is called alfa wolf. If you go into the first dungeon then type -emo sometimes it breaks the dungeon not letting anyone in ever. Frost arrows for hunter doesn't let you use multi-shot but the other searing arrows do.

Last edited:
Level 1
I've played just about every rpg out there and the only thing I disliked about this was the early game exp rate. the first 10-15 levels should be fairly easy in my opinion. so players can get a hang for the game and get skills.

Level 3
Hmm there was an old rpg game called eclipse..Not sure if this is the same map just updated, or a new one?
Nevermind, it's the same map. Just checked

Level 2
The first review is totally wrong. You need story, camera system, opportunity to kill everything alone with every hero. What a... Some heroes are not able to kill tough enemies but will provide good support on boss fights(with the possibility to gain levels alone, slower than others of course). it is good old orpg where you travel with your party, get a lot of interesting spells every five levels and have fun. Will you put X-com 3/5 only because you cant talk with everybody like in Fallout? As you mostly kill kill kill there. Dont judge rpg maps in only one way. I hope the map is well balanced and i've found good pastime/ Thanks/

Last edited:
Level 10
@ banner_bg this prob is the map you are talking about. I got the ok by lopaki to edit the map awhile back and slowly editing things in to improve the map.

@ Ramilya Thanks for your review. I haven't added a story to the rpg in yet cuz I'm still working on balancing majority of the heroes. I have a semi story for the first few areas drawn up in my head which i may implement. About the camera system; I have one in there currently but due to alot of glitchs, dc issues, and green screen i disabled it to improve it further before allowing people to get into it. I've noticed the different that some hero are easier to work it and some are harder which is why I'm slowly going over the whole map and editing heroes, items, spells, stats, and monsters. Takes awhile for this to really take place and instead of making people wait about 5-6 months I tend to try and release version every month with slow updates to make it better i guess.

I hope to hear from you again with a new review :D

Level 2
deathdoorway, I think i can't express myself in english clearly. I meant you dont need those things. Good story will fit any map fine but it is not necessary in such kind of orpgs imo. But some quests are always needed. To add the binded to hero camera, which ruins the gameplay in war3 in most cases, why? I dont know. Giving supportive heroes the abilities to-kill-em-all like dd do is bad idea too as for me. I think that good ballance must be the main priority.

Level 10
oOo lol its ok man i get what your saying now. I fully understand but i wish for this rpg to expand out of its current boxs of just being a kill kill kill rpg and have a kick to it. In the future I kindda wish for a massive update that will change the level up system and be kindda the first i believe in warcraft history

Level 4
are there any clans for this or anything, seems to be still active map maker wise with updating and stuff, but i BARELY see people playing

Level 2
I fully understand but i wish for this rpg to expand out of its current boxs of just being a kill kill kill rpg and have a kick to it. In the future I kindda wish for a massive update that will change the level up system and be kindda the first i believe in warcraft history
Sounds tempting. Wish you good luck.

Level 10
Thank you for pointing that out kobas. To help me make this a better map for you i need help for people to report bugs or anything. About being disappointing in me I took up a map full of bugs, exploits, and just totally messed up. Please bear with me as i try to fix this mess. Lag has been taking down atleast 30%. If your still experiencing lag than that is on your end and not on mine...

Level 1
Sir Question in the Frozen Catidal how can you enter the dunguen there we tried to enter there me and my friends but we can't enter the dunguen when we step on the circle thing doesn't do anything... i think its bugged or something can you fix it.. thx =))... and one more thing can you pls add some quest so the game will be fun =))...

Level 10
Thanks for your input death. I'll look into the bug asap. Just a warning that the dungeon still bugged at the end no matter. you gotta run it about 3 times before the finall boss unbugs. I'm working on fixing the last dungeon but not for the next update. I got alot to really balance before i touch it.

About the quest I'm working on ideas. if you got any post it on the forums and it could be added into the map. http://eclipseorpg.freeforums.org/portal.php

Level 1
About being disappointing in me I took up a map full of bugs, exploits, and just totally messed up. Please bear with me as i try to fix this mess. Lag has been taking down at least 30%. If your still experiencing lag than that is on your end and not on mine...

Trolls second skill (Berserker Blood-the heal)- the tooltip is wrong. It says the cd is 45sec when in fact it is ~10sec. Which is actually good (and imbalanced) because that hero is freaking uber damage dealear and insane tank in the same time with that skill and such a low cd. This hero is the MVP, specially when playing in few numbers.

The map is not friendly to fewer players (2-3), since monsters respawn so freaking fast. Dont know if its suppose to be like that. Dont care. Creeps respawn like after 1 minute or so? Which is fast for little parties.

Lag spots (100%lag spots because we play on lan):
1) Very often when you enter the gate where you defend the horseman. Delay 1-2sec.
2) Satyr entrance
3) Frogs entrance
Didnt play the whole map so I dont know if there are more

Also we exploit something like a "faster leveling" thing. We rush to the Horde(tauren) town at level 1 and we pull creeps to the front gate guards. They fight for us as we stay in the back and get like 3gold and 54exp from a single enemy orc(not that money matter that much in this rpg). Extremely effective for doing nothing at all. Also I dont know if its suppose to be like that but when we fight the creeps in the beginning(the meepos) they give us zero gold and if we fight them separately they give one. Is it because the system cant split the one gold so it gives zero to all? I dont know.

Level 1
one more thing i found bugged... once you entered the catapult mount lava Dunguen with a party the boss will multiply and the mobs there will multiply to pls fix it to =)) thx... i'll be expecting for 1.19 =))...:grin:

Level 10
Trolls second skill (Berserker Blood-the heal)- the tooltip is wrong. It says the cd is 45sec when in fact it is ~10sec. Which is actually good (and imbalanced) because that hero is freaking uber damage dealear and insane tank in the same time with that skill and such a low cd. This hero is the MVP, specially when playing in few numbers.

The map is not friendly to fewer players (2-3), since monsters respawn so freaking fast. Dont know if its suppose to be like that. Dont care. Creeps respawn like after 1 minute or so? Which is fast for little parties.

Lag spots (100%lag spots because we play on lan):
1) Very often when you enter the gate where you defend the horseman. Delay 1-2sec.
2) Satyr entrance
3) Frogs entrance
Didnt play the whole map so I dont know if there are more

Also we exploit something like a "faster leveling" thing. We rush to the Horde(tauren) town at level 1 and we pull creeps to the front gate guards. They fight for us as we stay in the back and get like 3gold and 54exp from a single enemy orc(not that money matter that much in this rpg). Extremely effective for doing nothing at all. Also I dont know if its suppose to be like that but when we fight the creeps in the beginning(the meepos) they give us zero gold and if we fight them separately they give one. Is it because the system cant split the one gold so it gives zero to all? I dont know.

The bug with Troll was summited recently thanks. For tanks wise even with the wrong cd i would say no. There is no aggro system in place so there is no way creeps will only attack him. He could solo majority of the creeps while people sit back and leech yes but besides that no aggro means u die. Plus mana on that last i thought was high enough where u can only heal a couple of times

About being fewer people friendly. Kebab made it so the map would require a team of 4+ people just so no one could solo higher or lower dungeons. Some heroes are built un even i have to say and could solo alot of dungeons if done right. I'll see about lowering the num to 3+ by making some creeps and bosses easier but make them harder with more people.

The exploit with faster level up thing isnt really an exploit more of just creeps moving into an area and the guards killing them. I have thought about for awhile of removing gaurds and just making creeps go back to position but I'll see what could be done. Either way it does take awhile to level up this way maybe gain lvls from 1-10 in 5-9 mins but after that lvls will start to take 10-30 mins each and a waste of time in my opinion. I do know about the gold not giving out for first area thing but thats because kebab enabled a gold system that splits gold among players like if more than 2 people then golds /2 3 people thne 3/ etc. I was planning on deleting this system in the future and just add a constant amount. Thanks for your feed back and if you want to sign up for our forums ur welcome to :D

@death Thanks i found that bug after i hosted some solo test of lava multispawn. I believe i already have it fixed for v1.19b but ill double check

Level 1
About the lag spots, almost every single dungeon is a lag spot, exception being the 2nd dungeon (orcs) as far as i've played and this is something experienced on LAN and about the scaling, the xp rate feels off whereby you don't quite feel rewarded for killing higher level mobs since they take a ridiculous amount of time with their extremely high hp/armor/damage, consider orcs near the 2nd city and 3rd city as comparison, 2nd city gives about 50 xp for 1.6k hp, while 3rd city gives 3 times that amount for taking out 6 times the hp?

Level 12
Good job on the release, but could you change the change log? Add some more
tags into the versions, by doing this, the versions' change logs would be separated from each other, and users could just view the 1.19 change log, without the text stretching too much.

Level 10
My focus for v1.19 since there ain't much to do is basically repairing dungeons: Lag, any bugs that still exist, exploits, nerf or buff items, edit the first dungeon to make it more fun, repair broken triggers, nerf or buff some bosses, and that should be it

About exp wise - for this verison only i had buffed up the exp rate by 1/4 more. Before t was (18 x creep lvl) - party number. This version i increased it to (24 x creep lvl) - party number. It should make the difference in higher level situations. I also nerf the orc people a bit with lower armor but gave more damage for a buff. they will go down faster if you can survive their hits. I'm working on rebalancing alot of the creeps but Ideas from people would help the most.
Thanks alot though darkchaos you helped me with some lag spots

Hex whatcha mean hidden tags and where. Also where the hell you been the group on garena has like 5-9 people wanting to join just need ur oks and forums bugged out on me for some reason and wont let me in anymore lol

Level 12
My focus for v1.19 since there ain't much to do is basically repairing dungeons: Lag, any bugs that still exist, exploits, nerf or buff items, edit the first dungeon to make it more fun, repair broken triggers, nerf or buff some bosses, and that should be it

About exp wise - for this verison only i had buffed up the exp rate by 1/4 more. Before t was (18 x creep lvl) - party number. This version i increased it to (24 x creep lvl) - party number. It should make the difference in higher level situations. I also nerf the orc people a bit with lower armor but gave more damage for a buff. they will go down faster if you can survive their hits. I'm working on rebalancing alot of the creeps but Ideas from people would help the most.
Thanks alot though darkchaos you helped me with some lag spots

Hex whatcha mean hidden tags and where. Also where the hell you been the group on garena has like 5-9 people wanting to join just need ur oks and forums bugged out on me for some reason and wont let me in anymore lol

Fixed the forum.

And about the hidden tags, those are what you call spoilers in other forums. It hides the text when you wrap hidden tags in your posts. You can use it to separate changelogs for old and new versions, so that users may choose what changelog to view, while not opening the changelogs with so many text in it. I could make the code for you, if you don't know what I'm saying.

Level 10
Yes professions could equal two types depending on who or what the person talking about. One profession is jobs - where you start off as 1 set of hero boy or girl or just dont have no selection. Become another class after a certain objective is recieved. Then rank up again and again til the creator hasnt made any new ranks.

Another profession which i was looking in getting into but way down the way is mining, blacksmithing, stealing, etc. It does require ATON of work to balance out new save codes etc.

I do thank you for your responses as they help me make the map a better one. I am working on quest for next version. it is offical that there will be quest depending on how far i get with in the map. Most likely I will do basic quest that is non repeatable just for the game your playing. Also looking into redoing some of the dungeons to make it easier a bit to not have to have 4-6 people in it. Alot of new stuff hopefully will be added. Just gotta wait and see but may take until my bday to come out which is next month. Keep tune and always visit our site for more and later updates

The original map is pretty good, however people are not rating the map properly. This is an update; deathdoorway is not the actual creator of the map.

As for your changes, they are all pretty simple changes, but they improve the game. I would prefer that you allow me to assist you in improving the game, as I would be able to significantly improve it.

As this is an update, with no significant changes, I will not rate it yet.

Level 6
Only thing need to be fixed is the LAG/DELAY/SPIKES.,.. or call them w/e you want!
More players = More Lag,.
Anyway good map,,.. waiting for updates :D

Level 10
Inferno you have no idea how hard it is to do Significant updates when the map triggers are in hell mode. I added on new content to take it back because of lag issues/conflicting problems with ATON of crap. Ask any of the forum managers as i asked for help and 9/10 they look and just walk away lol. Its not that I dont wanna change aton because i do but i wanna make sure the map is 100% working and no lag before i go diving deep. Ive already stated what i said in the message

Sorry for the lag MKD. Still trying to locate why more players = more lag.

Inferno you have no idea how hard it is to do Significant updates when the map triggers are in hell mode. I added on new content to take it back because of lag issues/conflicting problems with ATON of crap. Ask any of the forum managers as i asked for help and 9/10 they look and just walk away lol. Its not that I dont wanna change aton because i do but i wanna make sure the map is 100% working and no lag before i go diving deep. Ive already stated what i said in the message

Sorry for the lag MKD. Still trying to locate why more players = more lag.

I didn't accuse of you of not making changes to improve the map; you did improve the map.

The thing is, people were rating your map poorly based on its terrain and units, when you did not make those. They are rating your map based on things that existed before you started updating it.

Level 1
okay. Time for my review on this. played this solo at first to test it out (me and my buddy go through RPG's on a daily bases and have played millions and millions of warcraft3 rpgs...) i played as a frost mage at 1st. was quite cool so i got my friend to join. he took necromancer and i took vampire. started leveling together and could only do 1st dungeon at lvl30 each as the bosses entangling roots keep killing my vamp (even at level 30...?) so maybe try change the difficulty on 1st dungeon? also i found quite the ominous bug while we both loaded our new codes. it replaced my lighten helm with my buddy's ancient idol? don't know if vamp is suppose to be able to have that item but i now have ancient idol on my vamp. lost my lighten helm by loading my code.. so there is some other error in your loading trigger. Other than that, I'm actually enjoying the map a lot. It's quite hard. And that's what I like in an RPG. don't just want to have 5000+str and over a million attack damage and have 10 minute battles to destroy the bosses. Also about quests. Try making repeatable quests for say, killing xxx amount of kobold's or some such thing. It's an RPG. so they can't really say u copied, as that is what every RPG game has. Also i'm not sure, as i have not played as much, if there are any tier3 shops? we were hunting the whole of the lvl30 area and couldn't find anything. the level 30 zone is a tad too strong in my opinion. But who am i to speak. I just try and solo almost every RPG there is. which is mostly imposs... but yeah. Good job so far, and i will be sure to follow this RPG until the official releases.