• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Easy Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I'm having a brain fart moment, and I can't figure out how to lock the slots for the computers on the preview screen (when players are joining game). I have red & blue as players and they dont appear when i try to test the map.

Level 2
ElfWarfare said:
scenario > Player properties... there set how much players u want and it should work...

if i understod your question right....

I set it in there. But when I would go on b.net to try the map the computer player slots would be open for players go to join there.

Status
Not open for further replies.