• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Eargasm!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Interesting, I like how you are working with your material.
The worst thing, I agree with Wherewolf, are the transitions though. They often sound like complete fadeouts, since not only one instrument but many just fade and the remaining/following part comes too late to prevent the misunderstanding. Maybe you should try to make it sound more like Instruments joining and leaving in an orchestra; find actual beginnings (this is not bad mostly) and also endings instead of fading the whole tracks with all their effects.
But this is just for the case you want to work on it further... :wink:

Level 36
If you did the piano part yourself then I think you did a good job, on a personal appeal level. However, if I were to be a bit more critic I would say that it sounds fairly standard, like I have heard something like this many times already. As with terrain, you dont want to simply make a green forest, but a grand ancient new styled ruin or something, savvy?

If you did the piano part yourself then I think you did a good job, on a personal appeal level. However, if I were to be a bit more critic I would say that it sounds fairly standard, like I have heard something like this many times already. As with terrain, you dont want to simply make a green forest, but a grand ancient new styled ruin or something, savvy?

Well as he said, he has little experience in music theory - so going with that it's pretty good

Status
Not open for further replies.