• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[SD/Modeling] Dwarven hangar/garage model

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macielos

Hosted Project: W3E
Level 18
In my upcoming campaign Exodus 2.0 human techtree has a Hangar - new starport-like structure upgradable from workshop where a player can construct advanced flying ships (they and their upgrades don't fit in the workshop).

I'm using this for humans:
but the dwarves have their own set of buildings:
and I'd like them to have their own Hangar.

So what I need is a more advanced workshop, e.g. with additional floor and maybe a tower or a gate for airships at the top. It could also be made from bakr's shipyard if you remove the bridges and remake the light house into some kind of control tower for airships. The structure should be in similar style as bakr's package, with raw, massive shape and stony texture, preferably the same as the original pack.

This:
could serve as some inspiration, but I can't use it as it lacks animations and has quite different style.

Of course I asked @bakr, but got no response for a few weeks, I guess he's too busy. So unless he responds here, maybe someone else could make this structure for me?

Thanks in advance.

Macielos

Hosted Project: W3E
Level 18
Well, I don't have any modelling skills, so unless someone else volunteers to create this edited workshop, I have no choice but to wait for your airport. I'll probably release the campaign with human hangar for the dwarves and replace it later.

Status
Not open for further replies.