• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dungeon Wall Doorways [Stone]

Dungeon walls, because wc3 cliffs aren't very pretty. Made to fit with pathing textures. Scaled to fit with size 1.00. Second animation is used when a unit is behind a wall or if you want a better overview over the dungeon layout. More to come.

The open door fits with the following pathing texture:
Attachment 151243

The rest fits with:
PathTextures\4x2Default.tga

The_Silent

Keywords:
wall, dungeon, maze, mine, underground, interior, dm, gm, dragons, treasure, rogue, like, crawler
Contents

Dungeon Wall Doorways [Stone] (Model)

Dungeon Wall Doorways [Stone] (Model)

Reviews
14:35, 6th Mar 2016 HappyCockroach: These dungeon wall models are really nicely done. Once simple but nice thing is that they have exactly 128 units of length, what makes its usage much easier - no gaps in-game, no scale adjustment required. And the...

M

14:35, 6th Mar 2016
HappyCockroach:
These dungeon wall models are really nicely done. Once simple but nice thing is that they have exactly 128 units of length, what makes its usage much easier - no gaps in-game, no scale adjustment required. And the whole set of animations adds many possibilities of usage. Willing to see dungeon crawler maps done with it :)

Level 9
Attachment 151243

The rest fits with:
PathTextures\4x2Default.tga

what is this

EDIT: i find this works better
PathTextures\2x2Default.tga .........(its the barrel path)
I also use barred walls (those jail bar black wall things) model as a base then change barrel path (open models -> custom at the bottom under the "import" line you can put that pathtextures/2x2default.tga in or just find barrel in the list lol)

Last edited: