1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Dungeon Wall Doorways [Stone]

Submitted by The_Silent
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Dungeon walls, because wc3 cliffs aren't very pretty. Made to fit with pathing textures. Scaled to fit with size 1.00. Second animation is used when a unit is behind a wall or if you want a better overview over the dungeon layout. More to come.

The open door fits with the following pathing texture:
Attachment 151243

The rest fits with:
PathTextures\4x2Default.tga

The_Silent

Keywords:
wall, dungeon, maze, mine, underground, interior, dm, gm, dragons, treasure, rogue, like, crawler
Contents

Dungeon Wall Doorways [Stone] (Model)

Dungeon Wall Doorways [Stone] (Model)

Reviews
14:35, 6th Mar 2016 HappyCockroach: These dungeon wall models are really nicely done. Once simple but nice thing is that they have exactly 128 units of length, what makes its usage much easier - no gaps in-game, no scale adjustment required. And the...
  1. 14:35, 6th Mar 2016
    HappyCockroach:
    These dungeon wall models are really nicely done. Once simple but nice thing is that they have exactly 128 units of length, what makes its usage much easier - no gaps in-game, no scale adjustment required. And the whole set of animations adds many possibilities of usage. Willing to see dungeon crawler maps done with it :)

2. Rex.

Rex.

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    This is finger licking good. 5/5

Edit: Why the door won't open?

Edit 2: This is freaking awesome! +One useless Rep

Last edited: Dec 28, 2015
  3. AIgnatiousS

AIgnatiousS

Resources:
    Resources:
    I love that you made them models replicating tiles rather than skins of tiles. I wish I would have seen these years ago.
    5/5 Stars

4. MapVision

MapVision

Resources:
    Resources:
    Beautiful work :) 5 stars