• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dungeon & Dragons - Venger

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Something I've done when I was bored and with nothing to do at my delicious weekend. I present you: The Devilish Venger, of the cartoon Dungeon & Dragons.

I never watched it, nor liked it. But I always seen how the Venger could be a good model, and that's what arised! I know some animations sucks, If you want you can edit it, and I can update here with your name as colaborator.

The Venger have wings but flyies with a horse, and if he open his legs, the horse will falldown.
Contents

Dungeon & Dragons - Venger (Model)

Dungeon & Dragons - Venger - Portrait (Model)

Reviews
loktar
No changes made, moved to Substandard.
Level 29
well, done, reminds of alpha dreadlord model with skirt, but i can strongly recommend to make an version of this unit model converted to look more like it, here what need to change:
-add dreadlord's claws inplace of hands,
-remove the one-side only horn in the portrait
as for the texture can use one in an pack over at wc3c.

Level 20
well, done, reminds of alpha dreadlord model with skirt, but i can strongly recommend to make an version of this unit model converted to look more like it, here what need to change:
-add dreadlord's claws inplace of hands,
-remove the one-side only horn in the portrait
as for the texture can use one in an pack over at wc3c.

I was wondering if I should replace the hands for the claws. If I remove the single horn, he'll not be looking like the Venger, and if textures pack you mean custom texturrs, well, I dont like using custom skins a lot.