• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Models request from cartoon series

Status
Not open for further replies.

AzK

AzK

Level 1
Plesae, can somewho make models from "Dungeons and dragons" cartoon series? At least Venger and Tiamat models? I want to make a campaign based on this cartoon.
Here is pictures:
tiamat.jpg

venger.jpg

I attach pack of images of characters i`d like to add to campaign
http://azk.gipat.ru/characters.zip

Last edited:

AzK

AzK

Level 1
I will possibly use this model for another character, one of pre bosses. But it doesn't fit as Venger to maps

Level 6
You didn't talk a whole lot about this campaign you're making. Try to talk a little more about it. Post some screenshots of the gameplay and terrain. Check here for additional guidelines: Request Sheet

AzK

AzK

Level 1
Well. I think I can write about it in week. This campaing will be RPG. The beginning of plot is: 6 children were teleported into the realm of dungeons and dragons. Dungeon master distributed between them roles of ranger, barbarian, magician, thief, cavalier and acrobat. After that children travels through realm, fight evil and search for the way home.

You can obtain some information from this page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dungeons_&_Dragons_(TV_series), But I,m going to make it more interesting and difficult

And sorry for my bad english

Level 9
I want to make a campaign based on this cartoon.

I don't mean to be rude but to me it seems you've done no work towards this campaign...? THese models could go to waste?

Status
Not open for further replies.