• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dungeon Assault v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 29
New Project after DA

Hello both of you, Def & Eternal, while Im at pause in DA, I made another map called 'Defend Marla'...Gameplay will come very soon after DA is finished, so I am recruiting both of you if you want to be my aid...SEE SCREENSHOTS...Take note that this is 1% & the terrain is a bit NOT COMPLETE...

@Eternal, what about your project? where is it now?, sorry man I cant do the spell for your request, coz the only thing that is missing is the whip effects...

167625-albums4053-picture38047.jpg

167625-albums4053-picture38048.jpg

Level 29
cool dudes! it will be released once the enemy units/traps/items are 95% done...meanwhile I need ideas for chest items/traps...I already put items on dying units and as I have told you before, the heroes will be powerful enough to beat those creeps...How bout you Eternal, you have ideas?...

btw, I'm implementing more than a hundred traps in this map, hahaha, that's why I need ideas...

EDIT:

the problem is if we release the BETA now, player will be bored coz its not yet fully functional, traps will make them a challenge...

Level 33
You should see the actual game is, 300 damage is too high for starters
I've tested it, max HP at start around 600~800
So, make it deal 225 damage, it's okay !

@mckill2009
Well, if you want to make it more challenge, I'm fine by that BUT if you over-make it, player will tend to die and die, that's why we need balancing it =D

Level 29
===Update===

Added 6 tunnel locations
Added Cementery for zombies
Intro entrance has been improved
Side trap fire is finished
Added gargoyle unit in sellected locations

EDIT

Added respawn points to skeleton & ghosts units
Added a twist to the story

@Eternal

you're wrong, coz its 98% done, but that's for beta testing, I just need at least 30 traps more for chests & points

Last edited:
Level 13
i test map but i have to say some things....
the chests i can't fucking make 1 open!!!!11!!!!
Ice on dungen?lol make it red at least
Creeps reswamp tooooo fast :O
and the anty chaeat sistem is not working xD if they tipe the cheat kick theme not tipe
''You have been warned''

Status
Not open for further replies.