• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dungeon Abyss Tileset

People have been needing this for a while. It is supposed to go in-between my dungeon pieces to create a proper area of darkness between them. Ralle convinced me to upload it after a made a major screw-up with my dungeon pieces trying to bundle them, haha.

Uploaded for usefulness alone.
Contents

Dungeon Abyss Tileset (Texture)

Reviews
Traggey
Well executed tileset, the UV mapping, textures and models all combine to make a thematic setting that reminds me of the good old diablo games, nothing really seems out of place and the only negative I can find is that it is a little lacking in...

Archian

Site Director
Level 61
Level 20
Well executed tileset, the UV mapping, textures and models all combine to make a thematic setting that reminds me of the good old diablo games, nothing really seems out of place and the only negative I can find is that it is a little lacking in content.

Would be nice to see more added in the future but what is currently there is as said done very well.

Approved!

~Traggey