1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Fill your cup and take your pick among the maps best suited for this year's Hive Cup. The 6th Melee Mapping Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Shoot to thrill, play to kill. Sate your hunger with the 33rd Modeling Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Do you hear boss music? It's the 17th Mini Mapping Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Dungeon Abyss Tileset

Submitted by The_Silent
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
People have been needing this for a while. It is supposed to go in-between my dungeon pieces to create a proper area of darkness between them. Ralle convinced me to upload it after a made a major screw-up with my dungeon pieces trying to bundle them, haha.

Uploaded for usefulness alone.
Contents

Dungeon Abyss Tileset (Texture)

Reviews
Traggey
Well executed tileset, the UV mapping, textures and models all combine to make a thematic setting that reminds me of the good old diablo games, nothing really seems out of place and the only negative I can find is that it is a little lacking in...
  1. Archian

Archian

Site Director

Resources:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
  2. Traggey

Traggey

Texture Reviewer

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Well executed tileset, the UV mapping, textures and models all combine to make a thematic setting that reminds me of the good old diablo games, nothing really seems out of place and the only negative I can find is that it is a little lacking in content.

Would be nice to see more added in the future but what is currently there is as said done very well.

Approved!

~Traggey

3. tlstkwjr

tlstkwjr

Resources:
    Resources:
    I would appreciate it if you upload the example map from the preview image.

4. WhiteFang

WhiteFang

Resources:
    Resources:
    Very,very useful