• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DungenRaid

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Map can be used for cinematics terraining and maps on the teme of survival maze or just for fun map contains destructibles that contain items for user maps this map is based on the chapter 3 in the FrozenThrone warcraft 3 from elf campaning plz do not distribui this map witout my permishion!
credits to me:D

ubdate:as i said this map is based so i made it not hacked it it can have bugs i improved something near the eye of sargares you see :D
by the way this map was used by a frend for a survival game.
this map i made it in about 4-5 weeks.
so i think it will be good inaf..
sry for bad language im 13 and i live in romania D:

so again this map is for TERRAINING BUT it can be used by you for other cinde of maps like survival dungens etc.so THIS var is for TERRAINING!

Keywords:
Map can be used for cinematics terraining and maps on the teme of survival maze or just for fun map contains destructibles that contain items for user
Contents

DungenRaid (Map)

Reviews
ap0: Rejected 19:26, 2nd Apr 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected I don't have a clue what this map is supposed to be: add the type that fits best and add a serious description, if you don't do this, the map cannot get approved.

M

ap0: Rejected

19:26, 2nd Apr 2010
ap0calypse: Rejected

I don't have a clue what this map is supposed to be: add the type that fits best and add a serious description, if you don't do this, the map cannot get approved.

Level 13
I can see that you are new here :razz:

If you need and help with making better description you can see this link
Click on me :cute:

Also you can check link in my signature to see how good map description look like or any map that has good mark(o jea that is good example),

tnx...hei i see you are an ''advance terrainer'' wat do you think of the recreation of the eye of sargares temple?

Level 9
Oh please... If you know whats good for you, keep learning to spell. And use full language. Not "wat" and "tnx".