• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Dumb] Removen toon Tomes/Runes effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
The title says it.
I've searched through the constants, and Runes Art values, and found nothing that allows me to remove this toon effect.

I've tryed everything to make auto-cast-on-self Mana Regen Potions not Attack-disable, but the only way I've found around is to trigger a "Give unit Rune" and set the Rune the Rejuvenation ability (Magic, wich is not damage-disable), but when its automatically given, the "toon" effect is displayed, and I can't modify it =/

I'm sure there's a way around... we just have to find it :) and I'M SURE some around know it :D <3

Level 20
Already achieved it. Just changed icon to "Unknown Object" and Model to "Cursor (Orc)" Scaling Value to 0.10, and Selection Size to 0, and Tinting colors to 0,0,0... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.