• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Duels i need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
ok guys, i need help with duel because when im killing some in the duel my unit wont return to start and ive put that player 7-8-9-10-11-12 = 0 unti in duel then move player 1-2-3-4-5-6 to start but its dont work and i use a unit dies

Ex:

A unit dies

Intenger number of unit owned by player 7 in region = 0
Intenger number of unit owned by player 8 in region = 0
Intenger number of unit owned by player 9 in region = 0
Intenger number of unit owned by player 10 in region = 0
Intenger number of unit owned by player 11 in region = 0
Intenger number of unit owned by player 12 in region = 0

group unit pick every units in region (move (picked unit owned by player) in region)instantly

But idk its dont work plz help me

Level 2
Oh well ive try to move out th ebody but idk why its dont work plz help me more :?

Level 8
What you really need a more clear undersatnding how triggers work. I told you what messes up your script clearly. Most probably you just added Unit - Move unit to that trigger you posted, no wonder nothing works. I won't help you, your skills are not good enough to make maps. Stick to playing dota instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.