• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

help needed :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
ahah :D this forum like owns.. when ppl give help etc.. :D k enough of that... lets talk about the problem ..

its like this... i need to move 3 units in 3 diffrent "regions" and then i needs to creat a unit for that player who has entered 3 regions

ok easyer way to understand.

"player" has
3units move to 3 diffrent regions = 1 unit for that player :D

im sick i know :wink:

Level 2
well i forgot how its call... damn my english

well you need create 4 triggers

1st trigger
unit enters 1st region
action:
set c your number = your number + 1

2 trigger same

3trigger same

4trigger
works as you want
condition :
chanjeble number is 3
action :
create unit

at the begining your number = 0

Level 9
I think you mean that when 3 different locations contain three units, these "fuse" into one unit, right?

i'd make a trigger based on the event "unit enters rect", condition: rect is equal to one of the three rects. (rect = location rectangle)
Actions:
Then if AND: the following conditions are true:
(rect1) contains (unit1)
(rect2) contains (unit2)
(rect3) contains (unit3)
Unit: create (1) (unit) at (center of (rect4)) facing (default building degrees)

Goodluck! (these triggers aren't copied from the editor, but they do exist, not exactly in this format.)

Level 3
well ill try them... but have any of u played Golem map on Starcraft or warcraft3 :p if u have u know what im talking...

is there a trigger like when "region", "region1" & "region2" contain units then creat "unit for owner of the entering units" or smth :D i dont wana do this trigger for 8 players :S it would be mass work.. i got 50units x 8 for all players... it would be massive :d

Level 7
Darklord- said:
well ill try them... but have any of u played Golem map on Starcraft or warcraft3 :p if u have u know what im talking...

is there a trigger like when "region", "region1" & "region2" contain units then creat "unit for owner of the entering units" or smth :D i dont wana do this trigger for 8 players :S it would be mass work.. i got 50units x 8 for all players... it would be massive :d

something along the lines of

E:
unit enters region 1
unit enters region 2
unit enters region 3
C:
A:
if (region 1 contains unit of type X matching owned by (owner of entering unit) AND
region 2 contains unit of type Y matching owned by (owner of entering unit) AND region 3 contains unit of type Z matching owned by (owner of entering unit)
-- remove the units
-- create new unit for (owner of entering unit)

theres actually a better way to do this using unit groups and such but that should get you started

Status
Not open for further replies.