• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Duel trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im making an all-out hero battle, evilcryptlord is helping me when i send the map to him on monday, i need to know what the duel trigger is. Is it this?
  • Events
  • Timer - (mytimer) is finished
  • Conditions
  • Actions
  • Unit - Move all heroes owned by all players to duel square
  • Sound - Play Duel
  • Unit Group - Pick all units in thearena and do Unit - Pause (picked units)
Out Trigger
  • Events
  • Unit - A unit dies
  • Conditions
  • Actions
  • Loop actions:
  • Conditions
  • Owner of(Dying Unit) equals to Team 2 OR Owner of(Dying Unit) equal to Team 1
  • Then Actions
  • Unit - Move (killing unit) to starting square
  • Game - YOU JUST GOT BEAT!
  • Else Actions
  • Do Nothing
I think thats not correct.

Last edited:
Oops. I changed the trigger to a Random Hero pick, but if there isn't a full house, the trigger will STILL pick that player and take all unit type heroes to the duel region. Which the players that are not playing OR are computers OR the empty player slots will be chosen. I dont know how to make it choose the players that are PLAYING. OH WAIT.... nvm.. heheheh.

Status
Not open for further replies.