• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Duel Arena [40]

This is like an ordinary hero arena maps. You must kill other player hero to win. There are 81 units/heroes that you can choose. Each units has 3 abilities and 3 attribute abilities. Most of abilities effect is depend on your unit/hero attribute. Your unit can buy 1 item only! So you must choose the best item for your unit.

In this map, there are 3 modes, Battle Royal, Team Battle, and Base Attack.

In Battle Royal, you dont have allies, and you must kill all enemies without any friends. Every 3 minutes, you can enter Duel Event.

Team Battle is different, you must kill enemies with your friends and build great combination with your friends.

In Base Attack, you must destroy other team base with your team.

I`m sorry for my bad english in this game or in this description.

From version [39] -> [40] :

Units :
- Added 1 new unit [Blacksmith].
- Remade Ritualist.
- Reduced Angel base HP.

Abilities :
- Fixed Shock Attack [Warden ability] bug.
- Fixed Improve Strength [Summoner ability] bug.
- Fixed Summon Corrupted Treant [Summoner ability] bug and change it a bit.
- Fixed Holy Strike [Angel ability] hotkey.
- Added an information when you summon Corrupted Treant twice while you already have it.
- Added an information when you failed to find enemy unit when you cast Darkness Strike [Devil ability].
- Fixed Deadly Chop [Berserker ability] tooltips.
- Increased Frost Blast [Ice Keeper ability] duration.
- Vengeance Spirit [Spirit Wyvern ability] won`t works in Duel Event.
- Destruct Armor [Blademaster ability] won`t works on unit that receive Destruct Armor.
- Decreased Flame Blast [Scryers ability] bonus damage with other targeted spell and AoE.

Items :
- Reduced Spell Reduction and Upgraded Spell Reduction effect.

AI :
- Improved AI when using Regenater.

Other :
- Reduced lags.
- Changed doodads grows up periodic time.
- Fixed neutral creeps attacks when attacking Summoner.
Contents

Duel Arena [40] (Map)

Reviews
VGsatomi: Approved. fast paced hero duel map. SOme heroes seem a bit more powerful then others, but still more balanced then most. AI takes control of comp playters, making it fun for solo play as well. Good job.

M

VGsatomi: Approved. fast paced hero duel map. SOme heroes seem a bit more powerful then others, but still more balanced then most. AI takes control of comp playters, making it fun for solo play as well. Good job.

Level 7
You coppied Battle Royale in the battle royal mode... i'm not talking about the movie rather the b.net survival mao called battle royale. GIVE CREDIT! also 2 abilties per hero sux!!!11

Level 6
@campir
you wrong. i take "battle royal" from SmackDown, that all wrestler fight with other wrestler without team mates.

i give 2 abilities per hero, coz, its hard to get an idea to find ability that the effect of abilities is depend on hero status. maybe, i can give 3 abilities in future.