• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dubte about WOW's modes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello, I have a dubte about the WOW's modes?

Well, after logging, did I get a list of realms or modes which are not caught. the wikipedia I learned that the story appears missions (the continuation of wc3), well, I like to play in this way appeared.

another thing is that I like to play as much as possible individual.

What do you recommend for me so I put this? (normal, player versus player, role-playing or other RPG that the name may vary slightly from the other)

Another thing: How to tell the story, I can start from WOTLK or to find out I have to start from the classic?

Level 24
First of all this have nothing with this mod to do :p

Yes World of WarCraft is the continueation of WarCraft III even tho there is alot of new things in WoW that didn't appear in the other WC games.

If you want to play solo RPG's you can choose to play any RPG that allows single player. There are many diffrent RPG of that kind like
*Heroes of Light (cant be found at hiveworkshop (you can find it at epicwar.com))
*Kingdom of Kaliron
*Forlorn RPG (you can find it at epicwar.com)
*Gaias RPG

If you play WoW you must continue from Cataclysm even if you dont buy the expansion. You will still see how Azeroth looks like after C'Thun, Yogg-Saron & N'Zath destoyed it since you cant travel back in time.

Level 13
No the Cataclysm world changes are patch based so even if you don't have the expansion you still have to put up with the new look.

If you want to see how the world changed over the course of WoW go make a Private Server for yourself and play it
You'll be able to find one for Vanilla WoW, BC WoW, and WotLK WoW, There isn't any for Cata and wont be till atleast 2013 so you want to see the world without paying than look at screenshots.

Level 24
That's what I said :p

The Old Gods forced the dragon Neltharion the Earth-Warden (Deathwing) to destroy Azeroth. And the old gods are C'Thun, Yogg-Saron and N'Zath.

Level 24
The Emerald Dreams is protected by the green dragon aspect Ysera the Dreamer, one of the 5 dragons sent to protect all life on Azeroth. The Emeald Dreams was however attacked by the old god N'Zath and the Emerald Nightmare was created. N'Zath managed to corrupt many green dragons which led to the dragons of Nightmare.

The Emerald Dreams is also the land of dreams where every being comes to when he/she sleeps.

Ysera the Dreamer is one of the 5 dragonaspects and she have 1 sister Alexstrasza the Life-Binder and 3 brothers Malygos the Spellweaver, Nozdormu the Timless one and Neltharion the Earth-Warden. Malygos is the oldest aspect and he is also the aspect of Magic.

Status
Not open for further replies.