• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Duble Cast System. v1.00

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Duble Cast System.

Any hero on this map can cast any spell twise, if he get the right chance. corrent chence is 30%.
Channeling spells which was dubled will last the most for 5 seconds, without the need of the caster to remain in channel.

Note that I need your help

Keywords:
cast , system
Contents

Multicast System (Map)

Reviews
18:55, 16th Dec 2009 The_Reborn_Devil: This system is not useful at all, and it's VERY poorly executed. Rating your own spells is not allowed and you have updated the spell twice, but done nothing, i.e. you have bumped the spell which is not...

M

18:55, 16th Dec 2009
The_Reborn_Devil:

This system is not useful at all, and it's VERY poorly executed. Rating your own spells is not allowed and you have updated the spell twice, but done nothing, i.e. you have bumped the spell which is not allowed either.
REJECTED

Level 15
Ok, if that is very so important to you you can delet the one "best_player".
I did raise the score for making people see it in top of their list, not for making a mess with the rules.
And I tried put a picture, don't know the reason its unable to be seen.
the spell might have leaks, never tested it in leakchecker, other than all I said, I think this wasn't that kind of law breaker post, dont care if you delet it eather.