• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Drydock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I need some kind of drydock model and skin, similiar to Martinsj's or Elune's Guardian's models, but i need it to actually work since Martinsj's is corrupted and i'm not sure whats wrong with Elune's. I only need a simple birth, stand and death animation. Work would be nice but isn't really needed for it. also the less textures need for it the better.

Thanks in advance

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

This one worked for me when I tried it.

Level 3
It crashes my worldeditor and it also doesn't come with all the skins it says it needs. I'f you could tell me where to find them though that might make it work

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

It comes with all the textures it needs..

The other ones are in game already, so you don't need to import them.

Level 3
chriz
well it doesn't work either way

demonsofdante
thats the second one i said didn't work, never appears ingame i think it has somthing to do with its skin

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Koichi345 said:
chriz
well it doesn't work either way

koichi
well it does work if you look at this picture I took 2 seconds ago

jeez.JPG

Make sure your textures have the right pat as Werewulf said, and import them all (there are three.)

Status
Not open for further replies.