• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dreadlord too op?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I've never really played as ud much, but did so a large number of times in the past few months when time allows, I've noticed that the dreadlord of used by an experienced player becomes a real force when reckoned with

Allow me to explain: it has vamp aura, this curmvents the ud weakness of not healing while on unblightedd ground, plus gives both the dreadlord and his henchmen a big advantage when attacking; keeping them alive longer

Carrion swarm can damage a multitude of units if used right

Sleep... well it's not particularly useful but it depends on how one is adept at playing,

Infernal is a great ultimate; deals damage, plus summons an excellent melee tank, plus can be used to basically toss this tank inside of ur enemies base, inferno is a great ultimate

Overall if used right it can really cause havoc, now I'm not saying crypt lords or other paladins or other heroes stuck, but this unit is really something when in the hands of the right player

Level 14
I have played death knights and they feel rather powerful too.
Between being tanky and able to self heal and its ability to increase regeneration rate to truly insane rates it can be really good at countering attrition which is a huge problem for undeads at the start of the game(few sources of healing) with that hero you can just buy a bunch of skulls and fix half of the problem.
sadly none of the undead heroes are as op as the blademaster(deadly early rush against workers)

Now the question is: what does it do in the idea factory of the map development section?

Are you trying to do an altered melee map and figuring out it counters very efficiently your new race and wonder if you need some counter to that hero?

Status
Not open for further replies.