• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dragons

This bundle is marked as lacking. It fails to meet the standard requirements and may only have minor use.
--------------------------------------Dragons--------------------------------------

Hey guys, I made these dragon some time ago, but I never had enough time to give them all the things I wanted them to have, (such as walking animations)
Anyway, enjoy them.

Previews
Contents

Black Dragon (Model)

Blue Dragon (Model)

Bronze Dragon (Model)

Green Dragon (Model)

Red Dragon (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
Please add a team coloured back ground plane to the models and add an in-game screenshot to the model's thread.
General Frank
Please add a team coloured back ground plane to the models and add an in-game screenshot to the model's thread.
Level 23
these are groovy :3 are the animations hand-made? or tweaked from somewhat else? because one can clearly see a bit more finesse in them
Hahaha yeah, I tweaked and mixed several models. And one of them was your Onyx Nether Drake, I used part of their skeletons. I hope you're fine with it.

Love this! Great alternatives for the poor in-game Dragon models. Excellent work!

Our Resource Submission Rules (Models, skins, icons, spells) have been updated.

Please include an in-game screenshot.
Alright, understood.

Any chance we'd get ground animations and landing and lift off animations :D? This would work amazingly with Crow Form.

EDIT: ah, just read the description. Hope that, in time, we'll get them :D
Yeah, I'm still working on land animations for these guys.
Interesting. I have been looking for a replacement for the dragon aspect models in my campaign for a while.
Woah, It'd be such a honor to see my models in your campaign.

Hahaha yeah, I tweaked and mixed several models. And one of them was your Onyx Nether Drake, I used part of their skeletons. I hope you're fine with it.

haha, in that case, I would like a small thing done if you have the time for it. x3 creating landing and landed animations for the original netherdrake. many many peeps have totally asked for that o3o

Level 28
Just my wishlist:

Please also check the portrait animations as the heads stand still every few sec when talking.

Maybe also reduce the animation speed slightly (20%?) as they seem to be somewhat faster than normal dragons amd with their big wingspan it can be distracting.

If possible see if it makes sense to decrease the size of the wings as they are overlapping quite easily and take a lot of space.