• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
lol I've known that since I joined, The fact that we talk about ONLY dragons, means we can't incorperate much of anything else, and thus, run out of things to talk about. and zlat, was you "hello! i'm drawing!" supposed to be a greeting and telling us what you're doing? or was it some sort of "you forgot me, here's what I'm doing." sort of thing. lol (don't take this the wrong way, it's just a question. no aggression or annoyance involved.)

Level 23
Deathwing is more epic than you think. He's not the stereotype evil. lol He successfully acquired the power of all dragons. And, the downside to that was the exposure to the "radiation :)P)" that slowly destroyed his body. If it hadn't effected his body that way, he would have easily defeated the Burning Legion, and claimed Azeroth as his own. :D

Level 23
Deathwing (Neltarion the Earth-Warder), male
Alexstraza the Life Giver, female
Malygos the Spellweaver, Male
Nozdormu the Timeless, male
Ysera the Dreamer, female

Neltharion was in charge of keeping the land intact. Alextraza cared for all life. Malygos was to make sure that spells were not abused. Nozdormu the Timeless was in all times at once, watching to make sure that no one changed the timeline. amd Ysera ruled the Emerald Dream, how Azeroth looked without animal life, how it looked when it was first created, how it was perfect. She makes sure no one forces their way in, and rules over that land.

Level 23
lol the Emerald dream is designed to show how the world looked before creatures were added to it. Basically, it is when the Titans' terrainers called their project done :p After that, it would ber time to add the animals, but they liked their work so much they saved it as hidden map! :D Or in this case, an ethereal place where those who entered could see the world as it once was. But if someone were to forget what they were doing, they become lost souls, their bodies decaying where-ever they are :p (physical bodies, where they entered from :p Not their drifting soul :p)

Level 10
lol I'm a little surprised he didn't make the nightelf forests out of the sands and crush it like he did with the human towers. The elves would've been powerless to stop him that way. but no, he had to invade with his scourge-like armies. heck, he didn't even use his demons. I'm a little surprised by that, but they were still pretty strong.

Level 23
Attucally Dragons Can shapeshift into anything -.-
I never said anything about dragons -.- I only said that people leave their bodies behind when they enter the Emerald Dream...

i think that works only on stone :p
If I were in his position, I'd destroy the doundations of the Mountain, thus spilling the waters that keep the World Tree alive :p

He did? I don't remember that. Must've stayed at the base.
Uh, the demons did stay in the main base... :/ and that base was rather empty for being the front lines base in the mountain.....

Level 10
lol they start out with a fair number. It's just that they are always increasing. i actually took a fairly large force and attacked them, withdrew, and blew them up. Then I attacked some more. I probably took out 3 catapults that way and maybe 1 demon. The humans and orcs didn't do a thing, but I later had to retreat and barricade myself in the human base. That's when i couldn't hold them off for long. It's a great spot, but when the humans only made footmen, they just go slaughtered. I kept to archers, and the rain of stars and healing. That helped kill the undead rampage. lol A few moonwells, and the humans were healed again. D: I was doing better than the humans,, and I had to walk farthur to get my units there.

Level 10
ok quick question Name the Leader of the nether Dragons if their is any? also who here thinks that Blizzard needs to work on its lore on dragons because the dragons are defeated too easily...

Level 10
The blue dragon looks like it has bones coming out of it's face, and it serves no purpose what-so-ever. Now, there are some good ones, but they didn't bother with haing a more advanced storyline. no real time events that are related to the storyline, and if someone doens't do a certain thing at a certain time, or before, you could be screwed. It need to be like those fantasy books, where you have to sneak past guards \, break out of jail if your captured, and open the gates for the invasion of a fortress, instead of just running in killing everyone in sight because you have a high level. The books are always the best, but if someone can make a real time strategy game where you have a really good computer using different tactics and having units do realistic actions, instead of just waiting for people to kill them when they are supposed to be taking over the world. You can't just surprise them while they attack a village or fortress?

Status
Not open for further replies.