• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dragonflight Wars Recruitment Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8

Click on the above image to follow the Link to the main thread

103411d1309694449-dragonflight-wars-development-dragonflight-wars-loading-screen-final.png

Recruiting members for a all new AoS Map, Dragonflight Wars!

Dragonflight Wars is an upcoming AoS map for Warcraft III TFT. This project started in early March '12. Unfortunately, the original map got lost and therefore it had to start again. THis map project will not be boasting high end graphics but a simple feel towards the game. However, it will boast a all new system of playing and a game which will not get boring after playing it twice or thrice. ANd with a team of great and fun modders, it will be an awesome journey! So join now!!! We'll be waiting.

PLEASE VISIT THE MAIN PAGE FOR MORE DETAILS!
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/dragonflight-wars-development-192030/

Currently needing...
+1 Model Maker
+1 Skinner
+4 Beta Testers
+Lots of Brainstormers!

It'll be a whole new experience and unique map :) JOIN NOW!

Last edited:
Level 6
i can help with

+4 Beta Testers
+Lots of Brainstormers!

i suppose

Level 2
More Info

Hey man, the loading screen looks amazing. But please add more info about the game itself. I would be more than happy to brainstorm ideas if I could know more about the game. And I already have some ideas if the game is what I think it is.

Level 2
Hey would every helper/tester get a thanks on the loading screen? Or like a custom looking unit?

Status
Not open for further replies.