• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Ok, my very first drawing where i really tryed to make it look good. Made in MS paint ^^

Dragon.JPG
My first dragon, no tutorial used.
Dragon2.JPG
My second dragon, no tutorial used, made for shadow test.

Last edited:
Level 45
Your dragons form is...all up to....god...its very messy.
Your dragon is also very flat, you need to work on your shading, study dragon faces and anatomy as this would really help you.
As for other issues, the spikes on the back/neck are just ..out of whack..they shouldn't be melting and should be even to allow flow and movement within the dragons neck.
As for another issue there is the horns, they arnt paper pieces sitting on him, they are cylinders and they are right on the central points of his body thus some small curve is possibly expect just to give it more form.
I also drew over your dragon just to give you a basic idea of a suggest form.

Attachments

• Dragon2.jpg
    Dragon2.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 268
Level 15
Thanks all to both of you
I know the shading is bad and the dragon looks flat. I've tryed to paint a dragon on paper, that went out much better, whit both shadows and uuh... flatness. I will try upload it later, if i cant get a scanner :)

Edit: Another dragon, also made in paint, made for testing where shadows seems to fit.

//lord_of_Sausage

ps: you'r dragon looks much better, wolf ^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.