• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dragon

Keywords:
dragon walking lizard dinosaur
Contents

Dragon (Model)

Level 5
We've needed something like this for a long time. This is a very useful model. For those who wish to use this model, I have a suggestion in order to get the most out of this model. Create a spell based on Storm Crow form or Bear Form called "Take Flight" with the original unit being a Land Dragon and the regular dragon being the alternate form. My only complaint is the poly count, but that's being nitpicky. We'd like to see more of these models for the other dragon species. 5/5

Level 9
BVestial why do you have to be like that and give it 4.This is one of the coolest models on web and u giving it 4??

how rude!!

Level 12
Whitehorn nobody needed you to hijack this, take your spam to a place with people that care.

And I actually like his better since it looks more like wc3's Dragon, htat was the intention, yours looks weird and would surelly have more polies and a custom skin stuff that would make the model useless since it won't be worthy enough to import in a map.

Jey

Jey

Level 2
Whitehorn!!! Where this cool Models??? I can't find them on this site. plz, I must find them!!! :cry:

Level 7
I like whitehorn's better to but Vexorian had a point. And becasue Whitehorn was being a fag trying to steal glory away from Mc ! i wouldnt download his model just becasue i wouldnt wanna promote something a faggot made. Excellent job wit the model Mc !, while i may like Whitehorn's better theyre both completely different and depending on what u want it for urs might be better :D keep up the good work.

Level 2
And becasue Whitehorn was being a fag trying to steal glory away from Mc !
@DurotarLord
ROFL he was just sayn its been done before!

Nice model I give it a 4/5
Kinda rough someplaces like spikes

Level 1
Both of the models deserve a 5/5 (especially since I needed just this for a map Im contemplating..) and to further argument, whitehorn never implied anything to steal MC !'s glory, except better, merely because his is more detailed

Level 4
I think its very good any model is good to me just the facted that it can be made into air to land

the only reason thats kinda fucked up is his legs they dont look very mobile to me over all good 4/5 thanks

Level 1
Yeah, my name - lol.

Ever thought about making all the other colors of dragons to go along with these? It'd be a good idea. The model file's terrific though, 5/5.

Level 10
Has anyone actually looked at this? It seems that everyone has gone "oh wow land dragon, must be good" and posted here without checking the model. It looks great in the picture, but the animations are horrible. They are all miserably slow, and most of them would look terrible even if they were sped up. I know it is hard to make custum animations, and that finding Blizzard ones that would work with a dragon simply won't happen, but could you at least try harder? Please? This has the potential to be really good.

Level 4
Airplane

Ive try it in many failed maps/test maps and its good, its basically the top for its type, really no one has made any other dragons not to be offencive but it looks kinda like an airplane, i dont fully remember it in game mode, but from the preview it reminds me of the airplane shape it took on :/ :p :thumbs_up:

Level 3
please dont overwrite default textures , it just takes too much out of the game , but if i COULD overwrite that texture ur overwriting? , its AWESOME , 5/5 , REP