• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dragon Slayer

My first model what I made just for fun and training. If you want to use it just write who is an author of this model. For potriat you can use standart Captain potrait. Maybe I will made new version, please write every sugestions about this model.

Keywords:
dragon slayer knight epic
Contents

Dragon Slayer (Model)

Reviews
Chriz.: Could be a useful geomerge.
Level 3
I can't really say much about this model. It's a Blood Elf Swordsman, holding Frostmourne and an updated shield. I don't like it, I don't like the cut-n-paste, and I don't like some colours. It might come in handy to some though, so I'll be fair in my judgement.

Rated 3/5 by Daande.

Level 3
get rid of the shield and make the sword bigger and give more detail to the knight to go with the sword :eek: 4/5 for the idea tho!

Level 1
5/5 for the idea
even though its mostly copy/paste i realy accualy like it :) i give u credit for taking the time for makin this cool model :) :roll:

Level 2
ahh perfect for a captain but y change colour of frostmourne it looks good

idea 5/5
skins 3/5
copy from other units 4/5 :)

Level 2
ahh i see now has du drogen that u r right cause frostmourne is ethereal Bart illidian u should change that if u whant it to be a normal sword but maybe u made it like that to be a mystical sword i dunno good model tho 4 / 5

Level 11
Could be pretty good just one thing...it's wielding Frostmourne! Give it a Blood Elf Lieutenants(can't spell :wink: ) sword (yes it's different from the standard Footman/Swordsmen one)and it would look better.2/5 because I like the shield.

Level 1
Ok. I know people say that the file is empty and everybody calls them stupid adn tells them just to click extract all and extract it to where ever it goes. But i've tried EVERY single thing somebody says. The fiels are always empty. And thus my file won't extract becuase simply enough, there is nothing to extract. Somebody who actualy has a useful tip help. :x

Level 1
People...you can only get the file by unzipping it, use winzip or winrar doesn't matter which but use one.

Level 2
could you modify the marine mdx so that the bandits head is on the marine instead and the head is slightly larger.
and if you could, would you remove the lights on the back of the marine too

Level 2
i think its pretty good for your first model goodwork!!. Now you just need to work on actually making your own features on models to create a Unique character.

4/5:fp::thumbs_up: